digiblur
Premium Member
join:2002-06-03
Louisiana

digiblur to rcilink

Premium Member

to rcilink

Re: [PAP2] Unlocking Guide - Part II

Are any of you guys/gals using GetSipura on your unlocked PAP2's? Any problems to report?

I believe I had one user confirm a few months ago that it was working.
mazilo
From Mazilo
Premium Member
join:2002-05-30
Lilburn, GA

1 edit

mazilo

Premium Member

said by digiblur:

Are any of you guys/gals using GetSipura on your unlocked PAP2's? Any problems to report?
No feedback from PAP2 owners? When I first unlocked my PAP2 back in 9/2005, I tried to configure your utility to work with my PAP2 to no avail. IIRC, no one seemed to be interested in helping me out at the time, so I just abandoned using this utility .

Perhaps, create another project like this and name it to GetPAP2 to attract PAP2 owners .

EDIT: Perhaps, making this utility to work under Linux will make more sense(?) to PAP2 owners.

digiblur
Premium Member
join:2002-06-03
Louisiana

digiblur

Premium Member

said by mazilo:
said by digiblur:

No feedback from PAP2 owners? When I first unlocked my PAP2 back in 9/2005, I tried to configure your utility to work with my PAP2 to no avail. IIRC, no one seemed to be interested in helping me out at the time, so I just abandoned using this utility .

Perhaps, create another project like this and name it to GetPAP2 to attract PAP2 owners .

EDIT: Perhaps, making this utility to work under Linux will make more sense(?) to PAP2 owners.
AFAIK, there isn't a Linux build of Samurize.

I must have missed your request back in 9/2005 from the wonderful two wammy hurricanes we had at that time. Any version greater than 0.74 should work fine with the PAP2, but I wasn't sure if any firmware upgrades to the unit has caused problems.

global_dev
join:2005-09-23
Woodbridge, VA

global_dev to digiblur

to digiblur
I have been using getsipura for the pap2 unlocked 3.1.6. no problem. works great (on xp). i haven't upgraded to the latest version which logs both lines, since I only use 1 line mostly.

I stopped looking at most PAP2 threads a couple months ago due to the mass amount of posts requesting the same information.
Fiku
join:2006-07-05
Italy

Fiku

i have bought from ebay a pap2 and i have a 3.1.9lsc firmware. i don't know if this firmware was automatically updated or not. i was on internet when i saw the firmware information.
buying from ebay must have much surprises like mine because i didn't know what was vonage (now i know) so i'm not a u.s citizen and i can't use vonage services from italy.

i ask you is possible to do something to unlock this device? or i have to forgot this idea?

thanks to all and sorry for my bad english.