adamA6
Adam Alexander

join:2003-09-23
Seattle, WA

1 edit

2 recommendations

Update - Requesting Speakeasy Support

Hello -

I'm both pleased and saddened to announce that I'll be departing Speakeasy on July 21st. It's been quite a ride at Speakeasy over the last 4 years and I am continuing on to an opportunity at another organization.

Speakeasy continues to remain committed to providing transparent communications to the DSL Reports user community, as well as handling specific account related or technical inquiries. I am happy to announce that I'll be handing the reigns over to Lawrence McBride.

Lawrence is Speakeasy's Executive Escalation Manager and will be taking over my responsibilities to DSL Reports effective immediately. If you have an account specific question, or general issue that you feel needs Speakeasy's attention at a management level, please e-mail Lawrence directly at:

lawrence@hq.speakeasy.net

To reach Lawrence on-line here at BBR, he is Lawrencem See Profile, though email may get him faster.

You'll all be in very good hands with Lawrence, and he'll be able to help work across our entire organization for any issue you have a question or concern about.

It's been fun working with all of you-- you're an amazing customer base, and have been integrally involved in helping Speakeasy improve its service and help move the business forward. I will miss you!

Signing off,
--
Adam Alexander

Speakeasy

Email - adama@speakeasy.net

www.speakeasy.net Broadband for Open Minds