uniqs

pnh102
Reptiles Are Cuddly And Pretty
Premium Member
join:2002-05-02
Mount Airy, MD

pnh102

Premium Member

Just a few ISPs or Utopia Itself Doing This?

From what i read in the article summary, it seems that only a few ISPs who use the Utopia network are allegedly throttling people and capping connections. However, the headline is implying that Utopia itself is doing this. If other ISPs which use the Utopia network are not doing this, then it is not fair to claim that Utopia is implementing throttling and/or capping.

wifi4milez
Big Russ, 1918 to 2008. Rest in Peace
join:2004-08-07
New York, NY

wifi4milez

said by pnh102:

From what i read in the article summary, it seems that only a few ISPs who use the Utopia network are allegedly throttling people and capping connections. However, the headline is implying that Utopia itself is doing this. If other ISPs which use the Utopia network are not doing this, then it is not fair to claim that Utopia is implementing throttling and/or capping.
Do you mean to imply that DSLR is printing misleading news articles??? You sir, must be firmly reprimanded for such onerous statements! That type of thing would NEVER happen here.......

DSun1010
To Tired To Make Sense
join:2001-03-23
Boonton, NJ

DSun1010 to pnh102

to pnh102

Wait..caps?
Lol. Im almost sure thats wrong btw. I know im way over 100g this month but jeez.