ECR3
Os Cixelsyd
join:2001-03-03
Bronx, NY

ECR3 to caligirl

to caligirl

Re: Earthlink VS Verizon

said by caligirl:
i'm going to try it... i actually did everything all wrong.. decided to keep earthlink.. i currently have dsl.. signed up.. read the horror stories.. decided to try cable (adelphia).. have it.. decided to try DSL using verizon.. cancelled EL (never rec'd modem so never logged on so no termination fee).. now waiting for EL to release line so i can order verizon and test it.. then i will decide whether to stay with DSL (but using EL to keep my email and web) or go with cable! UGH! i made too much work for myself!
Geez, someone get me the popcorn and the clipboard; (hehehe) so she went... and then did... -oh heck just hope you get what you want, lol

caligirl
join:2001-10-09
Twentynine Palms, CA

caligirl

i'll keep the clipboard.. you just need the popcorn!!!!! actually... we have a bad habit of over-researching everything! and we're doing the same thing with broadband!!!! as much as i want to keep my email and web... i can't in good conscience get involved with a year long contract with a company that i have been so unhappy with for the last year.. and yes.. i could have left.. but if they are supposed to be #1.. i'd hate to see how bad #2 is... so i'm testing and will go with whoever wins my tests!!!

ECR3
Os Cixelsyd
join:2001-03-03
Bronx, NY

ECR3

said by caligirl:
i'll keep the clipboard.. you just need the popcorn!!!!!... but if they are supposed to be #1.. i'd hate to see how bad #2 is... so i'm testing and will go with whoever wins my tests!!!
I'm still getti therapy after trying to figure out your first post in this thread, lol j/k ELNK DSL was actually #2 overall 'til a while back when they were bunked, though they still carry a modified ad slogan, "The #1 Provider of The Real Internet" I'll state this much ELNK DSL no matter how good or bad beats AOHEll, so they can be #1 in reality whatever that means, yet my guess is ease of getting on regardless of DSL or Dial up connection.
On another note the popcorn taste great got any butter? and any developments on your end, if yes hold up I'll need a pen and that clipboard back, hehehe Keep a smile