join:2005-03-14
Katy, TX

MysticGogeta to FFH5

Premium Member

to FFH5

Re: So I guess they didn't really prove

said by FFH5:

said by FiL25:

Plus, 170,000 minumum wage jobs is NOT what the country needs at this point.
The movie industry has numerous high paid UNION jobs. And any loss of jobs there aren't minimum wage ones.
When your at the job who do they cut first the low paid shit workers and then they outsource the job out to india, the big ceos and high paid jobs are kept because they have skills
Kearnstd
Space Elf
Premium Member
join:2002-01-22
Mullica Hill, NJ

Kearnstd

Premium Member

said by MysticGogeta:
said by FFH5:
said by FiL25:

Plus, 170,000 minumum wage jobs is NOT what the country needs at this point.
The movie industry has numerous high paid UNION jobs. And any loss of jobs there aren't minimum wage ones.
When your at the job who do they cut first the low paid shit workers and then they outsource the job out to india, the big ceos and high paid jobs are kept because they have skills
higher pay doesnt mean they have any skills. a Plumber is more skilled then any CEO(a CEO probally has to call for help to plug in the coffee maker like other rich people) but gets paid "shit".

MysticGogeta
The Robot Devil
Premium Member
join:2005-03-14
Katy, TX

MysticGogeta

Premium Member

A plumber makes alot of money quite actually your metaphor is quite off. If I owned a plumbing company, and I had alot of jobs to do I would hire a few more plumber assistants to help me out, so lets say Joe does not work as hard as Smith and is not as skilled as him. Jobs slow down and I need to fire someone because of it I would fire Joe. This is the same idea just on a much larger scale.