spc
uniqs
jonybd
join:2005-07-10

jonybd to mazilo

to mazilo

Re: Linksys pap2

hi,

we have developed multroute software with linksys/sipura.
- useing our software we change the providers/username/password
- it works fine, according to our testing.

but the problem is when line 2 is busy , and i change the line 1 settings it doesnt apply until both line is free/idle.

is there any way that can force update the changes ? no matter calls are connected or not connected. (because software gives warnning , but the changes need to be make)

reg
mazilo
From Mazilo
Premium Member
join:2002-05-30
Lilburn, GA

mazilo

Premium Member

said by jonybd:

useing our software we change the providers/username/password
What exactly did you mean by that? Did you mean your software can replace the factory default settings of VoSP information with the ones you like, i.e. get rid off Vonage completely?

CyberSultan
Premium Member
join:2006-07-20

CyberSultan to jonybd

Premium Member

to jonybd
said by jonybd:

but the problem is when line 2 is busy , and i change the line 1 settings it doesnt apply until both line is free/idle.

is there any way that can force update the changes ? no matter calls are connected or not connected. (because software gives warnning , but the changes need to be make)

reg
RonR is correct The settings will not take affect until both lines on the ATA are idle. I do not see any way to force it to behave differently.
jonybd
join:2005-07-10

jonybd

after doing lot of debug and test calls, i saw it change and gives good result but uncertain.

for testing i have:
===================
- Two userid/password
- DDI number of our sip server, where i can check the balance.

Result:
=======
- i have noticed if i change the settings lets say line 1 , it doesnt apply but it store in memory.

- when both lines are idle it apply the settings.

Hope:
=====
i think there is hope, somebody let me know.