uniqs
share rss forum feed

vjfromgt

join:2004-03-24
Valley Stream, NY

BYOD pay as you go with Incoming + support

I have voicestick with my ATA 186
Voicestick does not provide support for ATA 186
I am looking for a pay as you go provider who gives ATA 186 support and also has incomming service

Chuck309

@cat.com
Stanaphone works very well for me.

vjfromgt

join:2004-03-24
Valley Stream, NY
reply to vjfromgt
do they support your device? (tech support)

montano

join:2001-04-29
Central Cali
reply to vjfromgt
BYOD means just that. You bring your own device. That also means that they do not have to support it. I don't know of any BYOD providers who support a specific device, aside from their own.... and then it's not BYOD.

I BYOD with VoiceStick and am quite happy with them. I have a few lines on a few different TA's, in fact.

MartyT

join:2004-09-03
Georgetown, SC
reply to vjfromgt
vitelity.net works for me.

just transfered to their D.C. server (sip2.vitelity.net) and avoided the bottleneck trying to get to the old server (sip.vitelity.net) in Dallas. I'm averaging around 30ms RT on my pings.

since I transfered my number to them from Verizon, I've been very impressed with the timeliness and responsiveness of their tech support.

hwittenb

join:2003-12-20
Reviews:
·Future Nine Corp..
reply to vjfromgt
Broadvoice is a byod provider that has a web page with instructions on a Cisco ata 186. If it doesn't work, well I'm sure that is your problem.
»www.broadvoice.com/support_insta ··· Axx.html

devil24
Premium
join:2002-06-28
Houston, TX
kudos:1
reply to vjfromgt
CallCentric

I've been VERY HAPPY with their service so far (can't same the same about VoiceStick).

My primary line is from AT&T CV, but since it works so damn well all the time, I decided to get a couple of PAYG lines a few weeks ago (callCentric and VoiceStick) and have some fun with my old/new Sipura devices.

CallCentric not only sounds better, but it has a more complete feature offering.

svikash

join:2003-02-16
Milpitas, CA
Me second whatever devil said. I would strongly recommend going with callcentric as backup. They are reliable and work when you need them. Search the forum for my other posts about them.
(And no I am not associated with them in anyway except as a happy satisfied customer)

Macy
South Of Insanity
Premium,MVM,ExMod 2004-7
join:2001-12-02
Pink Beanbag
kudos:2

1 edit
reply to vjfromgt

(topic move) BYOD pay as you go with Incoming + support

Moderator Action
The post that was here has been removed.

stated reason was: Not allowed here. »Site FAQ »LINKS or SIGS of a commercial nature