spc
Search similar:

uniqs

Jeff G
join:2001-07-31
Dayville, CT

Jeff G

Metrocast Contractor

Just drove by the East Killingly PO. Metrocast contractor truck out front running a wire from pole. Looks like contractors area thing of the future for us

nelamvr6
High-End Headphoniac
Premium Member
join:2000-11-28
New London, CT

nelamvr6

Premium Member

Why is that a bad thing?

As far as I know Eastern has used contractors for years.

Jeff G
Dayville, CT

Jeff G

Really? I did not know that. I have never ever had a contractor come to my house. Some very poor dealings with Charter and Comcast contractors. Everything from stinky guys to guys just not wanting to climb poles. Hoping for mo repeats with Metro contractors.

nelamvr6
High-End Headphoniac
Premium Member
New London, CT

nelamvr6 to Jeff G

Premium Member

to Jeff G
Well so far I've only had Eastern employees come out on trouble calls.

The contractors I was referring to were the ones doing the cable running and things like that.

Jeff G
Dayville, CT

2 edits

Jeff G

Oh no this guy was in a white pick up. Only one of these magnet deals on the side..
rkrenicki
join:2002-04-10
Quaker Hill, CT

rkrenicki to Jeff G

to Jeff G
Yes, Eastern had a handful of Contractors, and those numbers have increased slightly under Metrocast. They do some of the Installs, but not trouble calls.

nelamvr6
High-End Headphoniac
Premium Member
New London, CT

nelamvr6

Premium Member

said by rkrenicki:

Yes, Eastern had a handful of Contractors, and those numbers have increased slightly under Metrocast. They do some of the Installs, but not trouble calls.
You know, ultatryon, I have to change the subject for a second, I just noticed something.

You're just gonna have to post more. It just doesn't seem right that one of the good guys helping us, one of the most knowledgeable people on this forum is only a level 1!

74 posts? you can do better than that ferchrissakes! Tell us about your dog or something! Hell, just tell us to kiss off! Anything!

billh491
join:2001-08-09
Portland, CT

billh491 to Jeff G

to Jeff G
Thats ok ODog has over 2500 posts to make up for it. He was the top poster on ConnForum as well.

nelamvr6
High-End Headphoniac
Premium Member
New London, CT

nelamvr6

Premium Member

said by billh491:

Thats ok ODog has over 2500 posts to make up for it. He was the top poster on ConnForum as well.
Hey, no one could ever call into question odog's posting history.

But I'm not sure that odog can cover for everyone. Isn't that quite a load you're putting on odog's shoulders?

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that ultatryon is responsible for his own posting history.

He's probably doing stuff like actual work. Slacker!

He needs to get his butt in here and post a bunch of useless crap like the rest of us!

odog
Minister of internet doohickies
Premium Member
join:2001-08-05
Atlanta, GA
Nokia BGW320-505

odog

Premium Member

Well I've been on dslr for quite a while. I found out about from a customer back when I was doing @home installs back in june 2001! Since then I've found it to be one of the most useful websites on the web I've always been a forum junkie thou, previous to this I was on hardocp, anandtech etc etc etc.

nelamvr6
High-End Headphoniac
Premium Member
New London, CT

nelamvr6

Premium Member

said by odog:

Well I've been on dslr for quite a while. I found out about from a customer back when I was doing @home installs back in june 2001! Since then I've found it to be one of the most useful websites on the web I've always been a forum junkie thou, previous to this I was on hardocp, anandtech etc etc etc.
You and me both!

Well I was just teasing. I hope ultatryon isn't mad at me!
rkrenicki
join:2002-04-10
Quaker Hill, CT

rkrenicki

Haha, of course not.. Ive been tied up with various projects, I hadn't had a chance to post on here in a few days.

I had never really posted on dslr until this transition, so my post count is rather low Besides, my forum junkieness goes in phases.. I will get very interested in one forum for a few months, and then move on... I am generally a quiet person, so I tend to hop to the point, and move along

And, on that note.. nothing to see here citizen, move along.