1 edit
reply to Xootneg

Re: BBR Members WX Web Sites

Xootneg
I Need All The Help I Can Get.
Premium
join:2002-08-01
Placerville, CA
Thanks again everyone for sharing your weather sites! I am keeping an eye out for any new sites added to this list so I can add them to the list on my site! There are some very nice sites in this list, and some very talented designers. It is very nice to have a comprehensive list of fellow BBR weather sites.

rameus I have added your site today, thanks for adding it. All the sites listed here can be found on my site at -
»www.eldoradocountyweather.com/vws/usa.html

One of the purposes for this weather site list is so we can all share links to each others sites. If your weather site url is posted on this thread and you haven't linked to the other sites listed here, please do so as soon as possible. That is the only real requirement or commitment in listing your site here.

Weirdal, sorry but your site does not really qualify as a weather site. Hopefully in the future you will be able put one up. If you do happen to have a weather station and are sending data to Weather Underground, or a site similar to it, I will count that as a weather site.
--
El Dorado County Weather
»www.eldoradocountyweather.com