Search similar:

uniqs

inteller
Sociopaths always win.
join:2003-12-08
Tulsa, OK

inteller

proof we need short term investing reform

Because of short term investing, companies have been viewed as disposable. Anything that the company may want to do that provides a long term benefit is shoved aside for cheap hack technology to "please investors"

Furthermore, it encourages a culture of the company pulling the wool over the customer's eyes, telling them that this is actually better. It breeds a culture of deceit.

Well I've got one for ya investors, customers will QUICKLY find out that Uverse is a sham, and they will leave in droves, taking their money with them before your short term profits can be realized.

Happi
@charter.com

Happi

Anon

said by inteller:

Well I've got one for ya investors, customers will QUICKLY find out that Uverse is a sham, and they will leave in droves, taking their money with them before your short term profits can be realized.
...why wait? I already left. When Charter saw the new VRAD box down the street they upped their speeds to 10mbs and packaged it with their VoIP phone -- at $30 less per month than the 5mbs+phone from AT&T. UVerse is valuable after all -- but only for spurring competition.