All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
uniqs
Dean44
join:2007-01-13
Kalama, WA

Dean44 to grohgreg

to grohgreg

Re: Certain websites won't load with Hughesnet - Ideas?

said by grohgreg:

I got them both, no problem. But I had to give cookie permission on the Dodge site. Already had HughesNet cookies in my cache. So I'm guessing your browser is set to somehow refuse cookies that permit those pages from loading. You didn't specify which browser, so I'll leave how to fix that up to you.

//greg//
You might be right about the cookie permission. I have IE 7.0, can you tell me how you gave cookie permission?

Thanks!
LesZ
join:2006-08-23
Scales Mound, IL

LesZ

said by Dean44:
said by grohgreg:

I got them both, no problem. But I had to give cookie permission on the Dodge site. Already had HughesNet cookies in my cache. So I'm guessing your browser is set to somehow refuse cookies that permit those pages from loading. You didn't specify which browser, so I'll leave how to fix that up to you.

//greg//
You might be right about the cookie permission. I have IE 7.0, can you tell me how you gave cookie permission?

Thanks!
In IE, click on "tools", then "internet options", then "privacy", and then move the slider down to a less restrictive position with regard to cookies.
tobicat
Premium Member
join:2005-04-18
Tombstone, AZ

tobicat to Dean44

Premium Member

to Dean44
I am running IE7 and they both open right up for me. So what ever it is ....I think is your computer and not hughes.net. You might try going to tools>internet options>advanced and play with the HTTP1.1 options that seems to effect some peoples web sites.