Reign
seXorcist
Premium Member
join:2003-05-05
Toronto, ON

Reign

Premium Member

Boston Pizza Prices?

Question guys, I have a date tomorrow and I need to know the prices for the Alcoholic drinks at Boston Pizza, Like Beer, mainly Heineken or Corona. Allso which restaurant has the cheapest beer prices? I.e Cesly's/Casey's? Turttle Jax's?.... (And do they have a speical area if you want to have such Alcoholic Drinks? Like cant I just have it with my dinner?)

And how much will it run for me Dinner for 2? (Shes a 96 pound girl) (and no she wont be drinking only me).

CigaR4
Premium Member
join:2004-08-24

CigaR4

Premium Member

said by Reign:

And how much will it run for me Dinner for 2? (Shes a 96 pound girl) (and no she wont be drinking only me).
I hope you won't be driving afterwards.

Kalford
Seems To Be An Rtfm Problem.
MVM
join:2001-03-20
Ontario

1 recommendation

Kalford to Reign

MVM

to Reign
said by Reign:

Drinking alone on a "doing it on the cheap" dinner date for two? Now that's a way to really impress a date that I never thought of before.

If you're worried about costs, do yourself a favour across the board and ixnay on the booze eh.

Snickerdo3
Premium Member
join:2001-02-28
Niagara Falls, ON

Snickerdo3 to Reign

Premium Member

to Reign
I wonder what Daddy would think if Reign took the Lexus (or was it a BMW? God I can't remember) out for a spin after drinking? Man, this guy is just too unreal.

HiVolt
Premium Member
join:2000-12-28
Toronto, ON

HiVolt

Premium Member

said by Snickerdo3:

Man, this guy is just too unreal.
Just like yoyo with his quality posts. We've got a few "special" folks here to say the least. Add 'ol kev from Sympatico forum in the mix and its one f'd up trio!

SkiJunkie
Never mind dog, beware of the owner
Premium Member
join:2004-05-31
Canada......

SkiJunkie to Snickerdo3

Premium Member

to Snickerdo3
Its ok your daddy is gonna pay for it anyways. (ahhaah)

Reign
seXorcist
Premium Member
Toronto, ON

1 edit

Reign

Premium Member

Please stay on topic and can anyone seriously reply to this thread?

EDIT: No I wont be drinking and driving I will be having 1-2 Beer's over the span of 3-4Hrs.

Kalford
Seems To Be An Rtfm Problem.
MVM
join:2001-03-20
Ontario

1 edit

Kalford

MVM

My suggestion. . while joking . . .was also serious.

StEC
#Hamont
Premium Member
join:2003-11-27
Hamilton

StEC to Reign

Premium Member

to Reign
I LOVE Boston Pizza, expect to pay about $40 for 2 without any alcohol. If I were you skip the booze your not gonna impress her drinking plus your driving and it doesn't matter if it's a span of 3-4 hours. Instead buy her roses with the money you would spend on the booze.

dirtyjeffer0
Posers don't use avatars.
Premium Member
join:2002-02-21
London, ON

dirtyjeffer0

Premium Member

good suggestions StEC...besides, Reign isn't old enough to drink anyway, so it's all for naught.

Snickerdo3
Premium Member
Niagara Falls, ON

3 recommendations

Snickerdo3 to Reign

Premium Member

to Reign
Here's an idea Reign... call a cab and take her to Montreal. Be sure not to get stranded there, as you won't have your Lexus or BMW to drive home. Maybe you and her can study for your G1 exit test while you leave the kids with a sitter?

Reign
seXorcist
Premium Member
Toronto, ON

Reign

Premium Member

Can you guys just answer the original message? All you guys are doing is trolling.

koira
Hey Siri Walk Me
Premium Member
join:2004-02-16

koira to Reign

Premium Member

to Reign
Here's a cool idea I came up with:

Pick up the phone and call the place. And ask them the prices.

Or you can go the web site. BostonPizza.com and look for the same information.

How about that !

Deadpool0
Go Sens Go
Premium Member
join:2001-03-29
Canada

1 recommendation

Deadpool0 to HiVolt

Premium Member

to HiVolt
said by HiVolt:
said by Snickerdo3:

Man, this guy is just too unreal.
Just like yoyo with his quality posts. We've got a few "special" folks here to say the least. Add 'ol kev from Sympatico forum in the mix and its one f'd up trio!
It's a tri-fecta!

Reign
seXorcist
Premium Member
Toronto, ON

Reign to koira

Premium Member

to koira
said by koira:

Here's a cool idea I came up with:

Pick up the phone and call the place. And ask them the prices.

Or you can go the web site. BostonPizza.com and look for the same information.

How about that !
I checked the website, they have no INFO on alcoholic beverages
aofe
join:2006-08-16
North York, ON

aofe to Reign

to Reign
Ok, I'm going to assume your really asking for help.
Most Restaurants you mentioned (Kelsey's, Casey's, Boston Pizza, etc.) have a bar where you can sit and order drinks. Every restaurant I've been to, you can order beer with your meal. Beer normally will run $3-5 per bottle. Personally I would order wine over beer. It's more romantic. You want to assume that your meal will cost $50-60 depending on how many drinks you have. Don't forget to tip!!!

Also, 2-3 beers over 3-4 hours could be too much for some people, so don't assume that your alright to drive. I say that for all of the rest of us on the roads not because your irresponsible.

andyb
Premium Member
join:2003-05-29
SW Ontario

andyb to Reign

Premium Member

to Reign
Telephone - (416) 733-3172

Reign
seXorcist
Premium Member
Toronto, ON

Reign to aofe

Premium Member

to aofe
said by aofe:

Ok, I'm going to assume your really asking for help.
Most Restaurants you mentioned (Kelsey's, Casey's, Boston Pizza, etc.) have a bar where you can sit and order drinks. Every restaurant I've been to, you can order beer with your meal. Beer normally will run $3-5 per bottle. Personally I would order wine over beer. It's more romantic. You want to assume that your meal will cost $50-60 depending on how many drinks you have. Don't forget to tip!!!

Also, 2-3 beers over 3-4 hours could be too much for some people, so don't assume that your alright to drive. I say that for all of the rest of us on the roads not because your irresponsible.
Thank you.... I only plan on having 1 Beer and she will not be drinking as she dose not. And I prob wont eat a huge meal. but 3-5$ for a beer sounds okay.. I guess I hope its 3$ :P

Id tell you guys which boston pizza im going to but you might crash my party!

koira
Hey Siri Walk Me
Premium Member

1 recommendation

koira

Premium Member

Here's another idea, written so you'll understand it :

Belowe a dube in thenm prakng alot ther Sneak ion a mickey of rhye wihiskye. Oreder Cocaka Coala and myx yur owan drynks

StEC
#Hamont
Premium Member
join:2003-11-27
Hamilton

StEC to Reign

Premium Member

to Reign
said by Reign:

Can you guys just answer the original message? All you guys are doing is trolling.
What are you talking about I DID answer your question and even the next post after mine thought I gave a great suggestion. Or was my post overlooked because you hate gays?

Reign
seXorcist
Premium Member
Toronto, ON

Reign

Premium Member

said by StEC:

said by Reign:

What are you talking about I DID answer your question and even the next post after mine thought I gave a great suggestion. Or was my post overlooked because you hate gays?
Why would I hate gays? I'm Homosexual myself...

koira
Hey Siri Walk Me
Premium Member

koira

Premium Member

Don't forget to borrow your friends I.D. They might ask for proof when you order the booze !

Snickerdo3
Premium Member
Niagara Falls, ON

Snickerdo3 to Reign

Premium Member

to Reign
said by Reign:

Hahaha okay man, that was just too much. The cab ride to Montreal, the G2 exit test while a week earlier asking questions about his kids, asking questions about whether he should get a BMW or a Lexus, but this... hah, this is over the top.

The homosexual who tries to tap women. Priceless, priceless indeed.

Clipper
join:2002-05-23
Stoney Creek, ON

Clipper to Reign

to Reign
said by Reign:

»Re: I make it in the paper: about me, and my school, and the gay
said by Reign:

I can speak on my behalf I go to highschool and I dont like gay people so we should keep them out of High Schools.
Amusing.

bluebaron2
Stuff Happens
Mod
join:2001-02-01
North of 44

bluebaron2

Mod

Not really.

Reign
seXorcist
Premium Member
Toronto, ON

Reign

Premium Member

Date went nice, total came up to 72$ then had to tip 15%. Then some bitch came up to me with some Valentine Heart and she says, " Would you like to be interested in buying this Paper Heart it goes towards saving kids that have cancer and you are entered in some raffle that you can win dinner for 2 and and NBA game.... soo they kinda trap you because you'll look hella cheap if you say no, so I said yes, then you get to write whatever you want on the heart which I did and they put it up on there wall.

Over all Boston Pizza was good but I just don't like it's atmosphere.

Pughball
Premium Member
join:2002-07-04
Chatham, ON

Pughball to Reign

Premium Member

to Reign
How much were beers? My guess is a pint was about 5.50, but the cool thing is MGD is considered a domestic there, if that's your thing. I like it better than say Blue or Canadian personally.
Laidback
join:2001-09-30
Cochrane, ON

Laidback to Reign

to Reign
So how do you know she's a bitch?

Reign
seXorcist
Premium Member
Toronto, ON

1 edit

Reign to Pughball

Premium Member

to Pughball
said by Pughball:

How much were beers? My guess is a pint was about 5.50, but the cool thing is MGD is considered a domestic there, if that's your thing. I like it better than say Blue or Canadian personally.
I had about 3 Heineken's it was like 6.50$ or something for one.

Yeah I was tempted to say "Budweiser" as domestic beers there start at 3.30. But I just had that craving.
Expand your moderator at work