Premium,MVM
join:2001-03-06
Vallejo, CA

24 recommendations

reply to waynegilbert

Re: Spotlight On! [Tag your it]

KONICA MAXXUM 7D
35mm 1/160th F13 ISO200

Great Thanks, Wayne, no, really . OK, I can't mention anything about photography. Alrighty then...

Well, unless you couldn't guess, I served in the USAF for four years, I flew as a gunner on B-52 and I served during Desert Storm.

As of today, my day job is a project manager but I'm really starting to gain a lot of business in my business I'm not allowed to mention and hopefully in a year it will be full time.

I've been married for just over nine years, we've been home owners for over 2 and our four legged companion recently celebrated his second birthday.

Most folks by now know that I am one of those who doesn't candy coat my opinion and I call it how I see it. However, I also admit when I'm wrong or crossed over line.

I like to challenge myself and nothing is worse than being in a rut.

I am also willing to bet I'm the tallest person who frequents this forum as I stand at just over 6'10" tall and tip in at 290 pounds.

And now I tag Edit This See Profile
--
Some assembly required, your mileage may vary, no pixels were harmed in the writing of this post. Brain cells, though, are a different matter. You want fries with that?

TigerNutz
Laissez les bons temps rouler
Premium
join:2000-12-23
Little Rock, AR

1 edit

1 recommendation

you don't look tall in that pic, hell, I can't even see your legs....

edit: good idea Wayne!

Edit This
Premium
join:2001-05-08
kudos:6

2 edits

30 recommendations

reply to B52GUNR
I have been very happily married for 21 years. No kids. My wife and I never had the desire to have any.

I am a Mental Health Worker and have been for 26 years. I started working in an enormous State Mental Institution when I was 20 years old and when that closed I transitioned into the community where I assisted severely mentally ill people with essentially living their lives on a day to day basis. I currently work on a 15 bed sub-acute mental health and addiction services unit. Pretorious See Profile you're it.

[att=1]
--
I post therefore I am.

My friend Flickr.