to Rick5

Re: [info] It's Here! U-Verse

said by Rick5:

said by soup du jour:

$35 for internet elite
$54 for tv - u200
$62 for phone - all distance package

$151 monthly

this is a month to month plan on the u-verse, no commitments - which is a good thing

service monthly before was $149/mo
Does the price you listed for tv include the 2 premiums after the 2 mo. free?
Does it include all your equipment?

and, can you drop the all distance package in favor of something like vonage voip or is the phone service a requirement?

thanks

this is for everything right now - the hbo/showtime is for 2 months - it is an extra $24 a month after to keep

all equipment is included - it is leased so when the service goes, the dvr/receivers and remotes go too

i never checked with the phone scenario, i have it because the wife makes international calls - good question tho i may need to research that.

visitor
join:2001-07-26
South Windsor, CT
Nokia XS-010X-Q
MikroTik CCR2004-16g-2s+
Ubiquiti UniFi UAP-AC-PRO

visitor

said by soup du jour:

i never checked with the phone scenario, i have it because the wife makes international calls - good question tho i
may need to research that.
Nice posting... glad to hear after all that they did get it working.

If phone service is required it is a deal breaker for me. Everyone in my house has a cell phone and there is really no need for the land line...

$89 for 200 channels and their fastest internet package is right about what I pay Cox for 5/1 and expanded basic cable. The AT&T would be the better package since it has more channels, and includes a DVR on one of the tubes. For that matter I'd probably go with 1.5/384 or whatever the slowest internet package is and save a bit.
cwh
join:2006-05-14
San Antonio, TX

cwh to soup du jour

to soup du jour
said by soup du jour:

said by Rick5:

said by soup du jour:

$35 for internet elite
$54 for tv - u200
$62 for phone - all distance package

$151 monthly

this is a month to month plan on the u-verse, no commitments - which is a good thing

service monthly before was $149/mo
Does the price you listed for tv include the 2 premiums after the 2 mo. free?
Does it include all your equipment?

and, can you drop the all distance package in favor of something like vonage voip or is the phone service a requirement?

thanks

this is for everything right now - the hbo/showtime is for 2 months - it is an extra $24 a month after to keep

all equipment is included - it is leased so when the service goes, the dvr/receivers and remotes go too

i never checked with the phone scenario, i have it because the wife makes international calls - good question tho i may need to research that.
A land line is not required not required for u-verse service. And u-verse voip should be showing up in the near future...