kudos:1

21 recommendations

reply to waynegilbert

Re: Spotlight On! [Tag your it]

Click for full size
Canon PowerShot S2 IS
9.5mm 1/60th F4

Me & My Soulmate
Thanks I was hoping to be the last one JRSlater8 See Profile only because I rather know more about my fellow forum members but here it goes.

My name is Ahem Uhmm.. Wayne LOL!

Born and raised in Brooklyn, NY YaaY! We celebrated my 39th birthday back in November. Currently living in the Midwood section of Brooklyn with my wife of 18 wonderful years and still going stronger. We currently have no children but who knows what will happen next

Back in 2002 I spent two weeks plus in the hospital near death for a couple of reasons first was diabetes related second was a major bloodclot in my leg which required surgery to place a umbrella in body to avoid travelling. So we all have our aches and pains. Recently I had a fight with a ladder score ladder 1 me 0 tests came back ok but I'm taking it easy.

In my spare time I like to read, draw and relax on the keyboards or play a little blues on one of my guitars. I used to collect robots, Japanese action figures and airplanes go figure. Right now I'm totally into meditation and just taking each day as it comes.

Always the working class dog and man did I work from age 15 non stop to the present. At the moment am working two jobs one from home and the other well you might already know about that one.

Wake up stop Zzzzzzzzzzzz LOL!
I now TAG sillzez See Profile

sillzez
Sunkissed Shelly
Premium
join:2002-06-21
Schwenksville, PA

2 edits

22 recommendations

Click for full size
Canon EOS DIGITAL REBEL
43mm 2s F5 ISO100

Ahh, sorry for the delay! Well, here's some stuff about me. Be prepared to get bored lol

I'm Shelly--24 years old. Originally from Southeast Kentucky, attended 2 years of college in East Tennessee, major, Computer Animation. Moved to Atlanta, GA and attended 1-1/2 yrs at a technical school for web design/computer graphics/CIW certification. Moved to southeast PA a couple years ago.

While in Atlanta, my boyfriend ( Chillin See Profile , of 6 yrs lol) and I started up our own graphic/web/print business. We've been in business since 2001 and our work has since been featured in a stack of magazines probably 2 feet tall lol. Besides all of our web/print/design work, we also design 'vehicle renderings'. We've produced several vehicles on the cover of magazines, and the biggest reward thus far was one of our concepts winning the GM Design award at this year's SEMA show. We keep growing our business by adding new equipment and services. Our business revolves 95% around the automotive industry as that is both of our hobbies--I live for anything custom, loud motors, and hot rods. Spend my summer on the road most every weekend going to car shows all over the US.

In my little spare time, I run an online automotive magazine, dropndrag.com where we have a really active forum, and we post show coverage from all around the US (centered mainly in the NE states though).

Ahh, pic attached is a self portrait i took couple months back - i saw the style posted elsewhere of the hair flying around and looped in curls and i thought i'd try to reproduce it... I like the way it turned out.

I TAG uid1173726 See Profile
--
GraphicDisorder - My pBase
Expand your moderator at work