1 edit

19 recommendations

reply to Mauricio9

Re: Spotlight On! [Tag your it]

Click for full size
Me on top of Great Smoky Mountains National Park
Click for full size
Me at the bottom of Great Smoky Mountains National Park
Well you caught me just in time! Tomorrow morning I hop on a plane to Cortona, Italy to study abroad for three months. I haven't really started packing and I have to design an entire website by then, so it looks like I'll be up for awhile.

Anyway, my name is Jordan F and I am a 21 year-old college student at the University of Miami. I started photography about four years ago. Just recently I've gotten into the web startup world and have been busy with that.
I really really really dig music and pretty girls. I very much enjoy postponing adulthood at college and I also play guitar. You can visit my site at »tinyurl.com/2yjwg4 to hear about Italy and see some photos as well.

Now on to my main man Jed6 See Profile.

Jed6
Premium
join:2002-05-16
Atlanta, GA

1 edit

19 recommendations

Great thread.

Ok, this is me. Eighteen years old. Name is Jordan. I haven't lived in the same place longer than six months since I was fifteen. I'm an explorer at heart... this world is too great not to see and learn it all.

I was relieved of high school when I was sixteen. Did a year of community college. Never had a good school experience, which is why I have no immediate plans for college.

I've been in Atlanta for about three months now, but I will be moving on before the ides of february. On paper, I haven't been doing much here. Some web design work and a couple photo jobs. But I've learned more about life in the last six months that I can't even think of a good way to finish this sentence. (That's a lot.)

Right now, it's time for me to make a decision and begin my adult life. Everyone thinks I should go to school. Adults think I'm smart and talented blah blah blah. I have a hard time taking advice from people who are just as fucked up after forty or fifty years of experience.

Every day I spend hours thinking about human existence and social society and different sorts of psychedelic stuff. I feel that I may see the world differently than many people do.

Realistically, I see myself travelling wandering the world for the next five to fifty years (who knows?), searching for whatever it is that I'm really after. I also feel that I may eventually have a career as an artist (but again, who knows?)

P.S. I'm sure some of you will notice the hebrew on my shirt. Shirt is from my stint as a volunteer in the israeli army a few years ago.

edit: pog4 See Profile, you're it.
--
Visit my photo gallery: www.jordandiamond.com

pog4
Premium
join:2004-06-03
Kihei, HI

19 recommendations

I'm tagged!

PENTAX *ist DS
28mm 1/50th F3.5 ISO200

Well, I'm still thirty-something. After living all over the place, I moved to Hawaii. I've ventured out of this state twice in the last 13 years... LOL!

I have a degree in Civil Engineering but never really had the interest to make a career of it. Instead, I preferred to jump from one field to another without really make much of an impression in any of them! I had some very serious health issues in my late teens and early 20's that perhaps affected my outlook on things then.

Anyway, I've had my main present gig for about 7 years. I'm an admin/tech manager for a small-ish non-profit on Maui. We have about 40 employees (maybe 25 in full time equivalency and 20 desks and 4 locations in the county). I don't make quite the bucks even my underachiever past might lead one to expect of me... well, it's not really THAT bad and, due to my indispensible ® status, I am free to do as I please most of the time...

I got married in 2001 to an awesome local girl and we have two kids... (no more are planned at this time. ) We're lucky enough that we can afford at the moment for my wife to stay home.

That's enough of me for now! I'd like to hear from Nezmo See Profile now.
--
My Site

Nezmo
The name's Bond. James Bond.
Premium,MVM
join:2004-11-10
Coppell, TX
kudos:1

25 recommendations

Click for full size
Panasonic DMC-LZ5
6.1mm 1/30th F2.8 ISO100

Thanks pog4 See Profile.

My name is Neil. I was born in London, England in 1968. I moved out of London just before I was four but I started my working life back in London working just off of Trafalgar Square. In 1987 my company relocated to Basingstoke which is where I lived. In 1989 I met my American wife-to-be when she was assigned as a contractor to help my company install software (it was common to bring over people from the US). In 1990 we married in England. In 1996 we sold-up, quit our jobs and moved to Dallas/Fort Worth.

I became a US citizen in 2000.

I have two lovely boys aged 8 and 5. One is gifted and talented and the other is exceptionally creative and dramatic. I am extremely proud of them both.

In 2005 my wife and I separated and our divorce was final in early January this year. Fortunately, and for the sake of the kids, our divorce was conducted peacefully and we share custody of the boys. Nothing is more important to me that giving them the most stable environment I can manage.

My passions in life after raising the boys are music, traveling, photography and food. I’ve many other interests such as movies, gardening and running but the aforementioned get the most time. I play guitar and I’ve played in several bands over the years including a college band that was entered into the British Battle of the Bands and several bands here in Dallas/ Fort Worth.

I work for an extremely large consulting firm as a project director. I manage installations of enterprise systems at major US life insurance companies – now you can see why I need creative outlets like photography, but it pays the bills, lol.

And with no further ado, I'll pass the torch to kidpics See Profile.
--
My Gallery
Formerly Nezmo

hally
Premium
join:2000-02-21
Long Beach, NY

1 recommendation

Hey Nezmo, I have good friends in Coppell, the LaMothes. He is quite an accomplished runner and runs with the GRAW club on Saturdays, wonder if you know him and if so it's a small world.

Barb

Nezmo
The name's Bond. James Bond.
Premium,MVM
join:2004-11-10
Coppell, TX
kudos:1

said by hally:

Hey Nezmo, I have good friends in Coppell, the LaMothes. He is quite an accomplished runner and runs with the GRAW club on Saturdays, wonder if you know him and if so it's a small world.

Barb
While Coppell is relatively small, I'm afraid I don't know him, sorry. I see plenty of runners on the streets so it wouldn't surprise me if our paths have crossed.
--
My Gallery
Formerly Nezmo

hally
Premium
join:2000-02-21
Long Beach, NY

said by Nezmo:

said by hally:

Barb
While Coppell is relatively small, I'm afraid I don't know him, sorry. I see plenty of runners on the streets so it wouldn't surprise me if our paths have crossed.
He doesn't run the streets, runs at Arthur Brown. His wife runs home from there though sometimes. GRAW is the Grapevine runners and walkers club at Lake Grapevine. Nice group, I joined them on a Saturday morning when I was there. Ah well, I have thought it would be neat if you knew each other.