dslreports logo

All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
uniqs
« Lawyers are circling...
This is a sub-selection from Pay for this?
Dodge
Premium Member
join:2002-11-27

1 recommendation

Dodge to SSX4life

Premium Member

to SSX4life

Re: Pay for this?

And when your account gets capped or terminated for "excessive" uploading will they help you resolve the situation?

jon EE
@gmu.edu

jon EE

Anon

No, of course not. That is a trade off. A Good torrent client let you cap anything from maximum uploaded, to maximum rate for uploading.

And not everyone has a max data ul/dl cap. I don't have that much of a high speed internet, but I can upload all day long and they won't say boo.

batterup
I Can Not Tell A Lie.
Premium Member
join:2003-02-06
Netcong, NJ

batterup to Dodge

Premium Member

to Dodge
said by Dodge:

And when your account gets capped or terminated for "excessive" uploading will they help you resolve the situation?
Get off Cablevision, they are crooks.
Dodge
Premium Member
join:2002-11-27

Dodge

Premium Member

And verizon cannot provide DSL here due to digital-loop, so by your suggestion I should go to dial-up?
peerimpact
join:2005-11-07
Londonderry, VT

peerimpact

Peer Impact already gives users a system credit for uploading.

»www.peerimpact.com

thender2
Glamour Profession
Premium Member
join:2004-05-16
Staten Island, NY

thender2 to batterup

Premium Member

to batterup
said by batterup:
said by Dodge:

Get off Cablevision, they are crooks.
Agreed.

Cablevision is like the PSU that rates itself at 25c.

The PSU that is 700 watts at 25c, will go down to unstable 350 at 50c, which is a realistic temperature.

Cablevision's 10/1 or 15/2 or 20/5 or whatever silliness they try to run on their awful network gets dropped down when you actually use the connection they give you. They're not ready for the next generation of content.
« Lawyers are circling...
This is a sub-selection from Pay for this?