share rss forum feed

hally
Premium
join:2000-02-21
Long Beach, NY

1 recommendation

reply to Nezmo

Re: Spotlight On! [Tag your it]

Hey Nezmo, I have good friends in Coppell, the LaMothes. He is quite an accomplished runner and runs with the GRAW club on Saturdays, wonder if you know him and if so it's a small world.

Barb

Nezmo
The name's Bond. James Bond.
Premium,MVM
join:2004-11-10
Coppell, TX
kudos:1
said by hally:

Hey Nezmo, I have good friends in Coppell, the LaMothes. He is quite an accomplished runner and runs with the GRAW club on Saturdays, wonder if you know him and if so it's a small world.

Barb
While Coppell is relatively small, I'm afraid I don't know him, sorry. I see plenty of runners on the streets so it wouldn't surprise me if our paths have crossed.
--
My Gallery
Formerly Nezmo

hally
Premium
join:2000-02-21
Long Beach, NY
said by Nezmo:

said by hally:

Barb
While Coppell is relatively small, I'm afraid I don't know him, sorry. I see plenty of runners on the streets so it wouldn't surprise me if our paths have crossed.
He doesn't run the streets, runs at Arthur Brown. His wife runs home from there though sometimes. GRAW is the Grapevine runners and walkers club at Lake Grapevine. Nice group, I joined them on a Saturday morning when I was there. Ah well, I have thought it would be neat if you knew each other.