Tell me more x
, there is a new speed test available. Give it a try, leave feedback!
dslreports logo

All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc

spacer

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

kidpics
Premium
join:2006-01-23
Tomball, TX

1 edit

29 recommendations

reply to waynegilbert

Re: Spotlight On! [Tag your it]

Thanks Nezmo See Profile!

Let's see... I am fortunate enough to be an at-home-mom. I'm in my 30's. I grew up in a very small town of about 6,000 people in the geographical center of Texas. Wonder if any of you can figure it out!? After high school, I went to college out in West Texas. I majored in psychology specializing in children, double minored in art and communications. I graduated from Angelo State University in '92, married my husband no__1__here See Profile, and we moved to Harrogate, England. We lived there for 3 wonderful years and spent our time traveling throughout Britian and Europe! In '95, we moved back to Texas and since then have had four beautiful children together. The oldest is a boy, almost 11, and an academic. The second is a boy, almost 9, and an athlete. Next is our daughter who is definitely a "girly-girl" and just turned 5. Last but definitely not least is our 2 1/2 yr. old baby boy - he's the comedian! They are all great and very well behaved. I've been truly blessed and couldn't be more proud.

My interests....hmmm, you mean when I'm not doing dishes, laundry, and being a kid-taxi? Really anything that's creative - I love to paint (mainly murals on my kid's bedroom walls), cook, bake, decorate cakes, and of course the one thing I'm not allowed to mention!!! Once my youngest is in school, I'm hoping to make my unmentionable hobby and passion into a business.

Canon EOS 20D
85mm 1/80th F9 ISO200

Well, this photo is almost a year old - I'll try to get back in front of the camera soon!

Ok, even though I feel that no__1__here See Profile is the smartest and most interesting guy I know - he's has said that I shouldn't tag him. So, I'll go with another great guy with a great story to tell and that would be noe38 See Profile!