Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

pharma7

join:2004-02-06
Princeton Junction, NJ

1 edit
reply to CableTool

Re: Unlimited Bandwidth Entitlement - Who pays?

said by CableTool:

Try and fall asleep on that train and basically set up residence. Suddenly "unlimited" has a limit.
Hell, get a pass for your whole family and live on the train! Oh wait, thats abuse. And it would affect the other riders and the quality of their ride.
Actually I hadn't thought about falling asleep but it sounds like a good idea! Unfortunately as my stop approaches the conductor announces it over the PA system. The family pass idea is excellent and would allow us to take in Broadway shows or visit museums with the kids anytime we want.

You ever drive over the speed limit, or talk on your cell phone in public? That's abuse! It's all relative and how we interpret "abuse" is definitely fluid and always changing. Hence your interpretation of "abuse" doesn't necessarily make it so.

CableTool
Poorly Representing MYSELF.
Premium
join:2004-11-12

1 recommendation

said by pharma7:

You ever drive over the speed limit, or talk on your cell phone in public? That's abuse! It's all relative and how we interpret "abuse" is definitely fluid and always changing. Hence your interpretation of "abuse" doesn't necessarily make it so.

If I drive over the speed limit its actually ILLEGAL everywhere I can think of. And punishable. And MY interpitation of ABUSE is the only one that counts if Im the one providing whatever service is being abused in my eyes.

Which is why these threads never deliver.
--
CableFAQ.org/Technicians Unplugged