Laissez les bons temps rouler
Premium Member
join:2000-12-23
Little Rock, AR

TigerNutz to Mospaw

Premium Member

to Mospaw

Re: Spotlight On! [Tag your it]

Mospaw you take a much better picture than the cat and JKK for that matter......and that beer sure does look good.

Mospaw
My socks don't match.

join:2001-01-08
New Braunfels, TX

Mospaw

That was some tasty beer. I was a local brand "Big Kahuna" something or other.

And I've heard back. Splitpair See Profile, consider yourself tagged.

tmpchaos
Requiescat in pace
Numquam oblitus
join:2000-04-28
Hoboken, NJ

1 recommendation

tmpchaos to TigerNutz

Numquam oblitus

to TigerNutz
said by TigerNutz:

Mospaw you take a much better picture than the cat and JKK for that matter......and that beer sure does look good.
Mrs. M has opposable thumbs. Neither Chaos nor Tabasco does.

TigerNutz
Laissez les bons temps rouler
Premium Member
join:2000-12-23
Little Rock, AR
·Comcast XFINITY

1 recommendation

TigerNutz

Premium Member

said by tmpchaos:

said by TigerNutz:

Mrs. M has opposable thumbs. Neither Chaos nor Tabasco does.
opposable thumbs are not needed to snap a pic with a MacBook Pro, just a paw on the mouse.......

Splitpair
Premium Member
join:2000-07-29
Cow Towne

3 edits

15 recommendations

Splitpair to Mospaw

Premium Member

to Mospaw
Click for full size
Click for full size
Thanks Chris.

So what am I? Well I'm something like 53 years young having spent the last *38 years of those years with the most beautiful and understanding person I have ever met my wife of 30 years Becky.

I grew up in Fort Lauderdale Florida and have for as long as I can remember have had an interest in electronics and photography the previous becoming part of my job and the latter a hobby. I currently work as a Digital Technician for BellSouth maintaining special services (circuits) from DS0 to glass. In the pre BST days I have worked dang near any job one could think of ranging from busboy at Sweden House to a certified electrical contractor and in my spare time captured and sold a few shots along the way.

Since the rules say I cannot mention photography I will refrain from doing so.

I started capturing images when I was around twelve years old someone (I think an uncle) gave me a 120 bellows camera and a couple of weeks allowance got me enough money for a roll Tri-X. Shots where taken more allowance was saved for developing and printing and I was in.

In the afternoons and during the summer you could find me working part time in the lab at a photo studio on Broward and later a camera shop called Click Camera for the lab work I was actually getting paid and rather well at that time for a fourteen year and I didn't do too bad nor at the camera shop either though for intents and purposes all of my earnings where traded for equipment.

As for photos I will post actual shots of myself.

From the top down.

My parents while doing ok did rent me out once and awhile to the Seminoles to wrestle alligators to bring home a few extra bucks.

Early attempts at construction while quite accurate where somewhat misaligned to grade.

Getting laid.

* Since I have been asked. We met in school when I was 14 and started dating when I was around 19-20.

Wayne

BTW MrFixitCT your up next »/profi ··· e/252964