Tell me more x
, there is a new speed test available. Give it a try, leave feedback!
dslreports logo

All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc

spacer

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed
« Sharing calendarsiphone for $250 »
prev · 1 · 2 · 3 ... 13 · 14 · 15 · 16 · 17 · 18 · 19 ... 32 · 33 · 34 · next

sancraig

join:2003-11-05
Saint Louis, MO
reply to tmpchaos

Re: Free MBP (well, almost)- continued

I got a question am I right in thinking Columbia house credits when it ships?

gigathlete

join:2007-01-31
Lawrence, KS

1 recommendation

reply to jayco437

Re: It's Here!!!

said by jayco437:

said by gigathlete:

Yeah, I can't wait to see your pics. But it still sucks that I have to wait another day.
Maybe tomorrow is our day (our order date is allegedly the same).
Yeah I sure hope so, especially for you man, you deserve it more than anybody!

RickNY
Premium
join:2000-11-02
Farmingville, NY
Reviews:
·Optimum Online
reply to tmpchaos

OK.. For anyone else wondering about SunRocket -- I signed up for SR on Sunday night with the cheapest plan ($53 upfront). I had not received credit for it right away.. Today (Tuesday) when I arrived home from work, UPS had left the SunRocket package and when I just checked my status, SunRocket is now showing 'complete'

I wasnt sure if they would or not, so I went ahead and did stamps.com also -- so now I am showing 10 completed offers for step 3 instead of the 9 required. SunRocket is great because 1) they have a great deal with that annual plan if you are gonna keep the service and 2) even if you do like I did and cant/wont use it, they include a UPS label for sending it back.

Rick

hyperjoe
Premium
join:2000-11-03
Gates Mills, OH
reply to sancraig
no, they shipped today and no credit. If these others do not show up in a week, im emailing snapshots of all my proof and ask for manual credit...this is crazy.
--
Have you considered the value of an enema?

hyperjoe
Premium
Gates Mills, OH
reply to tmpchaos
What does this mean? How do we know if you started all this from a valid link???? Oh Shit!

25. How do I know whether or not I used a valid link to register for the Program?

Our Programs are presented to customers by invitation only. This means that you will only receive valid links through our e-mail advertisements, pop-up advertisements, and/or web page banners. Links obtained through friends or other venues usually are obsolete and will not enable you to qualify for Gift redemption.
--

Steelysteel

join:2001-03-31
Chicago, IL
reply to Steelysteel

Click for full size
Unveiled
Click for full size
Click for full size
Click for full size
1st Boot
I've been having a blast. Already copied files over from the Mac mini. This system is sweet.

Thinkdiff
Premium,MVM
join:2001-08-07
Bronx, NY
kudos:11

2 recommendations

reply to tmpchaos

Click for full size
Click for full size
Click for full size
Click for full size
Click for full size
Click for full size
Click for full size
Click for full size
WOOHOO!!

gigathlete

join:2007-01-31
Lawrence, KS
reply to gigathlete

Man this is really killing me! I guess living in kansas sucks for real. I really hope it gets here tomorrow, if not I will go crazy.

acadiel
Press fire to begin
Premium
join:2002-06-22
Lakeland, FL
kudos:2
Heh. By my count, there at at least 30 people on here getting MBPs. Let's see... 30 x 2000 = $60,000. Wow!
--
acadiel's blog is here

Thinkdiff
Premium,MVM
join:2001-08-07
Bronx, NY
kudos:11
reply to tmpchaos

I think you guys are wrong about how the shipping works. Mine came from Technology Integration Group in southern CA. It was shipped yesterday (2/12) and it came straight from China -> TIG -> Me. The box still has the apple shipping label, just covered up. They definitely do NOT buy in batches.
--
University of Southern California - Class of 2010. Fight On!

elias
Premium,VIP
join:2000-07-24
Miami, FL
reply to tmpchaos

CitiBank

To whoever had their CitiBank MasterCard cancelled... did you try using Virtual Account Numbers?

I made a new VAN for each offer and never once did a single transaction get declined or my card cancelled.
--
My Webmaster Gig | Crunching the Midnight Oil

xrobertcmx
Premium
join:2001-06-18
Sterling, VA
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS
reply to RickNY

I had Sunrocket for over a year and only left because ViaTalk offered 2 years for the price of 1. So basically for the same price as a year with Sunrocket I got 2 with Viatalk. We have used both as the main line into the house for about 2 years now and with Cox Cable (15/2) a QOS box, and ups no one can tell the difference. Not to mention both offered per number black listing, network down roll over, voice mail, call waiting, caller id, etc, and etc... for $199.00. And the e911 thing is getting better. I never worried about it, my work cell is normally closer then a house phone so in case of emergency I'll be reaching for that to save time.
And when we have had an outage like the 1 so far in the past year, I just think about the hundreds of dollars I have saved over Verizon.
--
Retaking our country one election at a time.

xrobertcmx
Premium
Sterling, VA
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS

1 edit
reply to hyperjoe
What link did you use to start with? I used the one in the originial thread. Seems to have worked ok. I'm just awaiting verification now.
Some of those just took a very long time to complete. I never did find out if Vonage, Sunrocket, or Columbia house ever came there.
--

hyperjoe
Premium
Gates Mills, OH
the one from this thread as well...just interesting that this is mentioned and questionable.
--

xrobertcmx
Premium
Sterling, VA
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS
Very interesting, and scared the hell out of me. I don't mind spending the money and then comming out with a $2000 laptop. A 10X+ return on investment if I fail to get everything refunded. But if they fail to verify and I'm out that money someone will be hearing from me.
What offers are you waiting on?
--

hyperjoe
Premium
Gates Mills, OH
said by xrobertcmx:

Very interesting, and scared the hell out of me. I don't mind spending the money and then comming out with a $2000 laptop. A 10X+ return on investment if I fail to get everything refunded. But if they fail to verify and I'm out that money someone will be hearing from me.
What offers are you waiting on?
vonage
NYT
stamps.com
great fun
discover
diet.com
--

xrobertcmx
Premium
Sterling, VA
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS
I signed up only for the free side of diet.com, didn't want another credit card, but Stamps.com only took 5 minutes to clear for me, NYT was instant, and Vonage...I don't know if it ever did.
Like you said though, you could try to get a manual credit. Aren't those all page three too?
--

hyperjoe
Premium
Gates Mills, OH
said by xrobertcmx:

I signed up only for the free side of diet.com, didn't want another credit card, but Stamps.com only took 5 minutes to clear for me, NYT was instant, and Vonage...I don't know if it ever did.
Like you said though, you could try to get a manual credit. Aren't those all page three too?
yea
--

DrewCapu
Giant Diehard

join:2001-12-19
California

1 edit
reply to hyperjoe
said by hyperjoe:

the one from this thread as well...just interesting that this is mentioned and questionable.
I think everyone who's already started from that link should be ok. Now... whether or not that will remain true is a good question. In the scam.com thread, some people have said that they had been disqualified for signing up through an outdated link or one that was "manufactured" after people figured out what their system was.

Looking at the important parts of the link found in the original thread vs a google link:

google link:
rd_p%3Fp%3D104136%26t%3D1069%26c%3D512014%26gift%3D13514%26a%3D13514-free%2520macbook%2520pro&usg=__FAS_yQnyts-lChxbSNT4FJCoThc=

original thread link:
rd_p?p=104136&t=1069&c=512015&gift=13514&a=13514-free%20macbook%20pro
I only see one difference right now...
Google link has: 512014
while
the original thread link has: 512015

With that said, the google links have been said to always be valid (?)

ComputerNap

join:2007-02-10
Rockford, IL

1 edit
said by DrewCapu:

I think everyone who's already started from that link should be ok. Now... whether or not that will remain true is a good question. In the scam.com thread, some people have said that they had been disqualified for signing up through an outdated link or one that was "manufactured" after people figured out what their system was.

Looking at the important parts of the link found in the original thread vs a google link:

google link:
rd_p%3Fp%3D104136%26t%3D1069%26c%3D512014%26gift%3D13514%26a%3D13514-free%2520macbook%2520pro&usg=__FAS_yQnyts-lChxbSNT4FJCoThc=

original thread link:
rd_p?p=104136&t=1069&c=512015&gift=13514&a=13514-free%20macbook%20pro
I only see one difference right now...
Google link has: 512014
while
the original thread link has: 512015

With that said, the google links have been said to always be valid (?)
When do you actually hear about your entry being invalid? Is it at the verification process, or sometime after? I just signed up on the 11th using the original link from the first thread. I hope that works.

DrewCapu
Giant Diehard

California
It has to be during verification.

After that, it's too late

hyperjoe
Premium
Gates Mills, OH
said by DrewCapu:

oh boy. Why is it I feel this is going to shit out on me!!!! I started 2/7/07.
--

DrewCapu
Giant Diehard

California
I think you'll be fine. Just get an enema to make yerself feel better

GilbertMark
Premium
join:2001-05-02
Gilbert, AZ
Reviews:
·CenturyLink
·Cox HSI
reply to DrewCapu
said by DrewCapu:

My Mac Mini offer was DQ'd during verification.
--
Got a V3 or a V3i or an L7? Want to get the most out of them? Check out my sites »hacktheV3.com and »hacktheV3i.com and »hacktheL7.com

hyperjoe
Premium
Gates Mills, OH
dq means? did you get to fix it?

GilbertMark
Premium
join:2001-05-02
Gilbert, AZ
disqualified and no

DrewCapu
Giant Diehard

California
reply to hyperjoe
DisQualified.
He's basicall SOL on the mini offer, unless he tries "doing it for someone else" on a "different site."

hyperjoe
Premium
Gates Mills, OH
reply to GilbertMark
did they give you a reason?

srthsrth

@sbcglobal.net
reply to tmpchaos
Does anyone know what offer these are from? Double charges.

TMT*LEARNING LAN SOURCE: AUTOA $6.95
TMT*LEARNING LAN SOURCE: AUTOA $6.95
MPS 0213 013950 90000099 CE: ATMMPSGN ATMMP 02 13 2007 $12.76
MPS 0213 013806 90000099 CE: ATMMPSGN ATMMP 02 13 2007 $12.76

RideRed
Vista needs a popup blocker for Vista
Premium
join:2005-06-18
USA
reply to hyperjoe
I know in my fine print it says that I can only receive 1 gift from them so according to my MBP fine print I couldn't do another deal (eg Mini) from this company.
« Sharing calendarsiphone for $250 »
prev · 1 · 2 · 3 ... 13 · 14 · 15 · 16 · 17 · 18 · 19 ... 32 · 33 · 34 · next