uniqs
share rss forum feed

madirish
Premium
join:2003-08-04
Cleveland, OH

LCD Clock 0.4.2

Click for full size
Last version for LCD Clock (unless author can be contacted)

get it here:»tinyurl.com/yswdo6

scroll down about half way.

pleekmo
Triptoe Through The Tulips
Premium
join:2001-09-14
Manchester, CT

Thanks for the info. I'd used this with my older Firefox version but had been chary of using with the newer version.

DataDoc
My avatar looks like me, if I was 2D.
Premium
join:2000-05-14
Martinsburg, WV
reply to madirish

What theme are you using? I don't usually like dark themes, but this just caught my eye.

madirish
Premium
Cleveland, OH

said by DataDoc:

What theme are you using? I don't usually like dark themes, but this just caught my eye.
RedShiftV2-get it here:»addons.mozilla.org/firefox/4521/

La Luna
RIP Lisa
Premium
join:2001-07-12
Warwick, NY
kudos:3
reply to madirish

Is there any reason to try and get this upgrade? I have the previous version working with Mr.Tech on Fx 2.0.

madirish
Premium
Cleveland, OH

said by La Luna:

Is there any reason to try and get this upgrade? I have the previous version working with Mr.Tech on Fx 2.0.
if the previous version works fine,there isn't a compelling reason to change.There are some changes in the ease in which to modify LCD Clock's appearance and I imagine code has been cleaned up somewhat.

La Luna
RIP Lisa
Premium
join:2001-07-12
Warwick, NY
kudos:3

said by madirish:

said by La Luna:

if the previous version works fine,there isn't a compelling reason to change.There are some changes in the ease in which to modify LCD Clock's appearance and I imagine code has been cleaned up somewhat.
Okey dokey, thanks. I think I'll just well enough alone.
--
~~Well, I think you're crazy, I think you're crazy, I think you're crazy, just like me...~~