uniqs
share rss forum feed

Tomek
Premium
join:2002-01-30
Valley Stream, NY
reply to Maxo

Re: radiation is radiation?

I also wonder how many of them have wireless phones at home. 2.4GHz is the most common if I'm not mistaken. The only people who have a valid excuse for making anti-wifi statements are amish,
--
Semper Fi

PhoenixAZ
Get A Mac
Premium
join:2004-01-04
Phoenix, AZ
kudos:1

said by Tomek:

I also wonder how many of them have wireless phones at home. 2.4GHz is the most common if I'm not mistaken. The only people who have a valid excuse for making anti-wifi statements are amish,
And watching the news after the school shooting tradgedy, the amish were using laptops.
--
Josh | MySpace | About Me

Kearnstd
Space Elf
Premium
join:2002-01-22
Mullica Hill, NJ

said by PhoenixAZ:

said by Tomek:

And watching the news after the school shooting tradgedy, the amish were using laptops.
Milk and Cream is a serious business, the amish from what ive heard are pretty modern in the barn(phones, computers and refrigeration), but maintain tradition in the home.
--
[65 Arcanist]Filan(High Elf) Zone: Broadband Reports

PhoenixAZ
Get A Mac
Premium
join:2004-01-04
Phoenix, AZ

said by Kearnstd:

said by PhoenixAZ:

said by Tomek:

Milk and Cream is a serious business, the amish from what ive heard are pretty modern in the barn(phones, computers and refrigeration), but maintain tradition in the home.
yeah, but they aren't afraid of the radiation coming from it
--
Josh | MySpace | About Me