Tomek
Premium Member
join:2002-01-30
Valley Stream, NY

Tomek to Maxo

Premium Member

to Maxo

Re: radiation is radiation?

I also wonder how many of them have wireless phones at home. 2.4GHz is the most common if I'm not mistaken. The only people who have a valid excuse for making anti-wifi statements are amish,

PhoenixAZ
Get A Mac
Premium Member
join:2004-01-04
Phoenix, AZ

PhoenixAZ

Premium Member

said by Tomek:

I also wonder how many of them have wireless phones at home. 2.4GHz is the most common if I'm not mistaken. The only people who have a valid excuse for making anti-wifi statements are amish,
And watching the news after the school shooting tradgedy, the amish were using laptops.
Kearnstd
Space Elf
Premium Member
join:2002-01-22
Mullica Hill, NJ

Kearnstd

Premium Member

said by PhoenixAZ:
said by Tomek:

And watching the news after the school shooting tradgedy, the amish were using laptops.
Milk and Cream is a serious business, the amish from what ive heard are pretty modern in the barn(phones, computers and refrigeration), but maintain tradition in the home.

PhoenixAZ
Get A Mac
Premium Member
join:2004-01-04
Phoenix, AZ

PhoenixAZ

Premium Member

said by Kearnstd:
said by PhoenixAZ:
said by Tomek:

Milk and Cream is a serious business, the amish from what ive heard are pretty modern in the barn(phones, computers and refrigeration), but maintain tradition in the home.
yeah, but they aren't afraid of the radiation coming from it