leXicon5
Pelosi, SHUT YOUR Fing Pie Hole
Premium Member
join:2000-12-27
Saint Louis, MO

leXicon5

Premium Member

Spoken like true non experts and REAL knowitalls. NOT

I've been involved in radio in a previous life. I KNOW what the effects of being in a radio transmitter shack for hour on end while at high power. There is a reason the FCC requires a transmitter to be powered down to low level while men are on the tower. Why do you think Microwaves have a limit set on leakage? Because it IS bad.
I also know that you dont stand or hang in front of the studio to transmitter link dish for any length of time if you wish to have children of your own. Why do you think there are these rules and requirements?
And who the Fu%& in their right mind actually believes a government official. "Oh, an embassy official said so, it must be true" . When was the last time you trusted one? Only the ones who KNOW what the dangers are will tell you the truth. But nothing official cause of liabilities.

Ever once consider that peoples bodies and brains dont all operate exactly alike? Some people are sensitive to the sun. Some are deathly allergic to peanuts. Some sensitive to light. Some sensitive to chemicals more than others... why is it that if YOU cant FEEL it, it cant be true? Took the "experts" a LONG time to figure out asbestos was bad. Took a while to figure out X-Rays were bad. Took a while to figure out benzene was bad. Took a while to figure out the earth wasn't the center of the universe. Took a while to figure out CFCs were bad. HELLO BRANIACS...every time someone is cock sure that it's not the case...you're usually proved WRONG some time later. But since most of you cant remember what you had for breakfast yesterday...we conveniently forget we were on the RIGHT bandwagon...but the wagon wrecked. Course we never admit to being wrong....EVER!

I'm not saying it's dangerous or not...it probably IS but you wont EVER hear anybody admit it...
There are no long term studies...but I guarantee you this....in twenty years, once the real experts figure out it IS bad...some of you will be the first to jump on class action suits....

But it takes a MAJOR slap to get people to wake up.

Cracks me up....when one gov official says something...we call them liar immediately cause thats the party line...but other gov officials, we'll follow to our grave backing them up. SHEEP