join:2004-12-02
Reading, PA
·PenTeleData
ARRIS SB8200

cypherstream to gate1975mlm

MVM

to gate1975mlm

Re: Free Playboy On Demand programs!

We have no Adult on Demand on our system, and I can't find the Playboy category in ANY of the regular on demand menu's off of channel 1.

They must be more prudes in Berks County. Huge lack of Adult entertainment!

Well, the management area is Lebanon, Pottsville, Reading. I think there's a large religious population around.

Oh well, that's what the internet is for. Not that I really use it for that, but it's all at my fingertips

MadMANN3
Premium Member
join:2005-08-19

2 recommendations

MadMANN3

Premium Member

said by cypherstream:

but it's all at my fingertips
. . . .and your palms.

cypherstream
MVM
Reading, PA

cypherstream

MVM

I was waiting for that joke to come out! Figured it would be you MadMANN!

MadMANN3
Premium Member
join:2005-08-19

MadMANN3

Premium Member

said by cypherstream:

I was waiting for that joke to come out! Figured it would be you MadMANN!
You know me too well.
DarkSly
join:2004-12-10
Danvers, MA

DarkSly to cypherstream

to cypherstream
AOD isn't available through channel 1, you have to go to the AOD channel, usually around the linear adult entertainment channels.

cypherstream
MVM
Reading, PA
·PenTeleData
ARRIS SB8200

cypherstream

MVM

said by DarkSly:

AOD isn't available through channel 1, you have to go to the AOD channel, usually around the linear adult entertainment channels.
Thats the thing, we don't have an AOD channel. I know where it would be, because 20 miles east to Pottstown has it.

For some reason there are adult sections (such as playboy) under the new movies category. Adult video's I would categorize as just that -- Adult. It should have its own category on the main screen -- or they should add an Adult on Demand channel like almost all other Comcast systems.

All of the Playboy stuff was asking me for my pin number. I have a Pin set for purchases as an extra measure to not accidentally buy something.