join:2005-11-23
NJ

7 recommendations

Jodokast96 to waynegilbert

Premium Member

to waynegilbert

Re: Spotlight On! [Tag your it]

Click for full size
All right, what to say about me? Well, my name is Joe, and pictured with me is Roxy, our Boxer that passed away this past September. I'm 31 and a father of two girls, ages 4 and 8 (who are featured in this weeks »[Retouch] Artify #123), with my girlfriend of over 9 years, and we've recenty adopted two new Boxers, Reggie (9 mos.) and Beauty (2 1/2 yrs.). I work as a baker, and have been employed with the same company for almost 14 years. I live in Gloucester Twp., Camden County, NJ, which is a 20 minute straight run down the highway from Philadelphia in one direction, and a 45 minute run to Atlantic City in the other.

My interests are many, so I don't devote endless hours to any particular one. Tops among them are being the computer whiz amongst family, friends, and co-workers (not great, but better than them), military tech (mostly aviation), and reading (Tom Clancy, Stephen Coonts, Dean Koontz, and Star Wars novels top that list). I'm also a bit of a fire buff, having three uncles that are/were career fire fighters in the Camden Fire Department. In high school through my early 20's I played bass, but have gotten away from it over the years, though I still mess around every now and then. I'm not a big sports fan, but I LOVE hockey.

I'm sure I left some stuff out, but anyone here that knows me a little can tell you that I sometimes get carried away and post on and on and on. Next up I tag reub2000 See Profile.
Jodokast96

2 recommendations

Jodokast96

Premium Member

Well, it's been 2 days since tagging Reub with no response, so how about TechyDad See Profile.

BTW: To everyone who didn't like being on page 20 or 30 or whatever, just change your forum prefs to 100. As far as I'm concerned, I'm only on page 4, lol.

DreamWraith
Premium Member
join:2004-04-07
Mount Vernon, WA

DreamWraith

Premium Member

said by Jodokast96:

To everyone who didn't like being on page 20 or 30 or whatever, just change your forum prefs to 100. As far as I'm concerned, I'm only on page 4, lol.
Oh. I was wondering why everyone kept saying "im on page x". I forgot when i went premium i changed a bunch of settings. That must have been one of them. Heh.

TechyDad
Premium Member
join:2001-07-13
USA

2 edits

12 recommendations

TechyDad to Jodokast96

Premium Member

to Jodokast96
said by Jodokast96:

Well, it's been 2 days since tagging Reub with no response, so how about TechyDad See Profile.
Let's see. Where to start?

I'm 31 years old. I've been married to my beautiful wife Beth for 6 years come this June. Together we have a wonderful son Noah. We're also expecting another son in May. Only 6-8 weeks to go!

My day job is Webmaster for Northeast Health. In my free time, I run Jason's Toolbox and PCQandA.com.

My non-web development hobbies include photography and gardening.The latter I've been getting into as a means of improving my selection of macro-photography subjects.

I believe no__1__here See Profile hasn't been tagged, so I'll tag him next.

EDIT: Took me a bit to find a picture of me. Here I am at Sesame Street Live with Noah (in the "balls" shirt) and his friend Isaac (in the overalls).

EDIT #2: I can't believe I forgot one of my other big non-web development hobbies: Cooking. I love trying out new dishes and coming up with new recipes. Beth puts up with this to a point, but sometimes she'll veto my attempts before I even try it. Usually my dishes come out pretty good (with the notable exception of a Tempeh/Bok Choy stir fry that wound up in the garbage).

no__1__here
Premium Member
join:2003-10-13
Tomball, TX

1 edit

16 recommendations

no__1__here

Premium Member

Hmm... well, my name is Tyson and I am in my mid-thirties. I was born in New Mexico and spent most of my childhood moving around that state. I moved to Texas while in high school, and met my wife-to-be (kidpics See Profile) although we never dated. After high school I went to Texas A&M as a pre-med majoring in microbiology. Barely a sophomore, I left A&M for the Marine Corps -- I needed some discipline (guess my Marine dad wasn't enough lol).

I was in the Corps from 1990-1995, and I worked for one of those alphabet government agencies you can't talk about. It was quite interesting and pretty rewarding. I had the opportunity to live in some pretty cool places, my favorites being Monterey, CA and Harrogate, England. Between Monterey and Harrogate I was temporarily assigned to San Angelo, TX. As God would have it I ran into kidpics See Profile and we've been together ever since (15 years).

After leaving the Corps in 1995 I worked at a few places before starting with one of the "major" oil companies in Houston. I've been there for about ten years now, going from back-office IT engineering to now infrastructure project management (although I'm still a techie at heart -- pushing paper kills me). My expertise is security and cross-platform integration (Unix/Linux/Windows mostly).

As kidpics See Profile said, we have four great children. I love them all more than I could ever have imagined, though they tell me I act like a Marine drill sergeant. lol Tough love I guess...

God has blessed me in so many ways, I can't even begin to count them.

Canon EOS 20D
63mm 1/25th F8 ISO100

My better half

I'll tag Leicafl See Profile

TigerNutz
Laissez les bons temps rouler
Premium Member
join:2000-12-23
Little Rock, AR

1 edit

1 recommendation

TigerNutz

Premium Member

mmmmmmmmmm
those last 2 posters forgetting something?

aaahhhhhhhh there we are!!

lookin' good!

Gizy
Have you thanked a soldier today?
Premium Member
join:2002-08-26
Midwest

1 recommendation

Gizy

Premium Member

Probably not. That part was optional from the beginning.

not Leicafl
@verizon.net

not Leicafl to no__1__here

Anon

to no__1__here
said by no__1__here:

I'll tag Leicafl See Profile
Ok, then see that user's post at »/forum ··· s,126704
Leicafl
Premium Member
join:2004-10-18
Miami, FL

1 edit

7 recommendations

Leicafl to no__1__here

Premium Member

to no__1__here
MatchPhotoTo···ute2.zip
343,768 bytes
(MatchPhotoTone3DiffuseMute2.psd)

Been holding a camera since before I could walk or talk, born to a family of photographers and photo equipment experts. Enjoy looking at and feeling the world through the eyes of others. A full-time hard working stiff since the age of 14 after mother died and left home to make my way into the world, I've done everything from wash dishes to practice law. Owned several successful businesses, dabbled in politics, remain community active, love and protect animals, ride and race motorcycles, read voraciously for pleasure and mind expansion, and presently teach children with special learning needs in our public school system. I have two children, both grown, and one grandchild. 50 years young.
Expand your moderator at work
Leicafl

Leicafl

Premium Member

Please help! Want to delete duplicate post above, and add picture to post box. For some reason when I uploaded my pic, it posts as a zip file.
Expand your moderator at work

ccoonan3
Premium Member
join:2005-12-26
Phoenix, AZ

5 recommendations

ccoonan3

Premium Member

Sorry everyone, I didn´t realize I was it for a little while...Spain has caused me to be a little disconnected from the internet world. So about me...I´m now 21 years old, currently a student at ASU, but I think I am about to make some big changes. I may switch to culinary school, maybe still in Arizona, but possibly keep taking some Spanish classes. Being in Spain has really changed me for the best, and I am ready to make some more changes to make my life even better! Hmm, no kids, no husband/boyfriend, just me! I do have two cats though, and some fabulous friends all over the United States (and now Spain). I don´t really know how to describe myself well, but I am different. The reason I can´t seem to choose a major, etc. is because I like too many things, especially kids, cooking, photography (obviously), and animals. Any ideas? JK. I´m a confused girl, but I have come to appreciate it now. And sorry if the text is a little messed up in this post, I´m using a weird Spanish computer, haha.

TechyDad
Premium Member
join:2001-07-13
USA

TechyDad to Leicafl

Premium Member

to Leicafl
It looks like you're trying to post a Photoshop document (.psd). Try uploading the image as a JPG instead.