uniqs
share rss forum feed

en102
Canadian, eh?

join:2001-01-26
Valencia, CA
reply to ShootToThril

Re: X Adlephia Customer Here...

I've been there before... (initial installation of cable modem in Canada - +2 hour waits each time.)
When you have to pay big $$$ and still receive poor service, its time to check your options. Satellite/DSL works for me. Sure, I've had some outages, but all were resolved quickly (same day/next day onsite).

WETASS

join:2005-05-24
Pacoima, CA

I still remember that day, when i canceled my cable tv from adelphia, and i told them it was because of direct tv, what did they do? 11 days later they come without telling me and disconnect the cable line. While i was paying for their internet service, i even asked the dumb ass guy wtf he was doing, that i'm still paying for the internet, he didnt say shit, he just went up and disconnected my line,I even asked for the pink paper, he didn't give it to me. I called immediately to say wtf was wrong, 1 week later i finally get someone to come and reconnect the line. ANYTHING IS BETTER THAN ADELPHIA!

WETASS

join:2005-05-24
Pacoima, CA

And im 100x more happier with TWC now that they upgraded me for free hooray. atleast they did that.