spc
Search similar:

uniqs

Authority
join:2000-03-29
Los Angeles, CA

Authority

Is anyone still not migrated?

"If your service has been migrated to Time Warner, please direct discussion to Road Runner Forum or Cable and Satellite TV Forum as appropriate. If your service has been migrated to Comcast, please direct discussion to Comcast HSI Forum (HSI or phones) or Comcast Cable TV Forum as appropriate."

Who does that leave? I thought it was done?
BobWadd
join:2005-12-15
Ocala, FL

BobWadd

said by Authority:

"Who does that leave? I thought it was done?"
Central Florida not yet migrated. Specifically the Dunnellon market.

--Bob

hobgoblin
Sortof Agoblin
Premium Member
join:2001-11-25
Orchard Park, NY

hobgoblin to Authority

Premium Member

to Authority
said by Authority:

Who does that leave? I thought it was done?
There is still a large area of Western New York still to migrate!

Hob
tjack
Premium Member
join:2003-10-13
Buffalo, NY

tjack

Premium Member

I received an email two days ago from Time Warner that we will be migrated some time in May. Buffalo, N.Y. area.

Mookytc0
join:2000-11-10
North Tonawanda, NY

Mookytc0 to Authority

to Authority
same here...

TrainBuff
The New Haven Railroad
Premium Member
join:2003-05-01
Buffalo, NY

TrainBuff to tjack

Premium Member

to tjack
Not here. Never got one.
tjack
Premium Member
join:2003-10-13
Buffalo, NY

tjack

Premium Member

May is just around the corner, and so is Road Runner High Speed Online™! Over the past few months, we’ve fielded many inquiries about how this upgrade is going to affect you, our valued customer. We’re proud to say that we’re not only striving to make the transition easy, but Time Warner Cable is giving you access to more exclusive online features than ever before!

Although the following changes won’t happen until some time in May, we’re happy to give you a sneak peek at what the upgrade to Road Runner means to you:

Your current address will remain the same, with the exception of the domain name changing from adelphia.net to roadrunner.com. For example, joecableadelphia.net will become joecable roadrunner.com.

Every e-mail sent to your adelphia.net address
will automatically be forwarded to your new roadrunner.com address for six months.

You’ll enjoy additional Road Runner features FREE OF CHARGE, including the state-of-the-art Road Runner homepage, advanced Internet security software¹, personal web space, Road Runner Video Mail² and so much more!

In the next few weeks you’ll receive simple instructions on how to access these and many more FREE Road Runner features. So watch your inbox for all the details. It’s all coming to you from Time Warner Cable!

Look for more information in May.

TrainBuff
The New Haven Railroad
Premium Member
Buffalo, NY

TrainBuff

Premium Member

delta.....thank you!
razorr69
join:2003-05-28
Buffalo, NY

razorr69

Do we have to change our email addy's ourselve's wherever we used it at and when does this take effect?

hobgoblin
Sortof Agoblin
Premium Member
Orchard Park, NY

hobgoblin

Premium Member

said by razorr69:

Do we have to change our email addy's ourselve's wherever we used it at and when does this take effect?
There will be further instructions as to when and how to change mail in may.

Hob

Sunny
Runs from Clowns

join:2001-08-19

Sunny to tjack

to tjack

(topic move) Migrated from Adelphia, no speed?

Moderator Action
The post that was here, has been moved to a new topic .. »Migrated from Adelphia, no speed?

stated reason was: Wrong forum
Theodoric2
join:2002-02-28
Akron, OH

Theodoric2 to Authority

to Authority

Re: Is anyone still not migrated?

I am in Northeast Ohio. I have not been directed to change my email address and am still using the adelphia.net address. My cable/HSI bill has been changed from Adelphia top TWC. Just no indication that I should change my email address. Should I be calling the cable company about this?

hobgoblin
Sortof Agoblin
Premium Member
Orchard Park, NY

hobgoblin

Premium Member

Your email address already exists.

Its xxxxxx@roadrunner.com

xxxxxx being your old adelphia address.

Go to help.rr.com for more info

Hob
Theodoric2
join:2002-02-28
Akron, OH

Theodoric2

Thanks. It looks like I'll be able to make that switch after all. Now I just need to let people and organizations know my new address. I assume mail to my old address will be forwarded to my new address. Do I have to actively do anything to assure that?

I don't remember the company sending me anything saying I should switch over to the new address. I was wondering when they were going to get around to doing that.

TrainBuff
The New Haven Railroad
Premium Member
Buffalo, NY

TrainBuff to hobgoblin

Premium Member

to hobgoblin
Received a e-mail from a yahoo account stating that they are working on saving Adelphia.net and to click on the link provided and give them both my username and password.
That got deleted fast.