Search similar:

uniqs

ninjatutle
Premium
join:2006-01-02
San Ramon, CA

ninjatutle

Cheap PDA's will do

No need to waste money on laptops. All that electricity too.

Educators think these kids will behave differently at school then at home with computer usage? They'll just go on MySpace all day at school just like at home. I have yet to see a kid do real school work on a PC. Everytime I see my family members kids in front of a computer, they're playing Runscrape, blogging or playing games.

Kids these days, bunch of sissies. Kids around here don't even have to do homework ????

»www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/a ··· NM21.DTL
After years of teachers piling it on, there's a new movement to ... Abolish homework

Tzale
Proud Libertarian Conservative
Premium Member
join:2004-01-06
NYC Metro

1 recommendation

Tzale

Premium Member

said by ninjatutle:

No need to waste money on laptops. All that electricity too.

Educators think these kids will behave differently at school then at home with computer usage? They'll just go on MySpace all day at school just like at home. I have yet to see a kid do real school work on a PC. Everytime I see my family members kids in front of a computer, they're playing Runscrape, blogging or playing games.

Kids these days, bunch of sissies. Kids around here don't even have to do homework ????

»www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/a ··· NM21.DTL
After years of teachers piling it on, there's a new movement to ... Abolish homework
Homework is useless... It does NOTHING for most classes... Pay attention in school, and you'll have no problem getting A's in classes. That's what I did..

The reason why laptops are a waste of time is because they are implementing this in HIGH SCHOOL... If you want to implement this program, you need to implement it in 1st grade... Make kids grow up with it, don't force it on them after 9 years of using textbooks. That just isn't going to work. If you make the young kids use it now, then 9 years from now you can implement it in High Schools. Right now computers = fun, textbooks = work. If you grow up with computers = work, you will respect it.

-Tzale

PhoenixAZ
Get A Mac
Premium Member
join:2004-01-04
Phoenix, AZ

PhoenixAZ

Premium Member

Well said!