Tzale
Proud Libertarian Conservative
Premium Member
join:2004-01-06
NYC Metro

Tzale to Turbocpe

Premium Member

to Turbocpe

Re: Students not Responsible for the laptop?

said by Turbocpe:
said by Tzale:

Well I am not here to disect your posts, so try to make yourself clearer next time and don't make it sound like schools don't do that anymore.
Well, I'm not here to please you. Next time, please don't assume. I asked a question and made a statement. Frankly, it's my choice to make it sound anyway I wish.

Thank-you.
It kind of sounds like you're being an asshole because you know you were wrong... But YOU'RE WELCOME.

Have a nice day!

-Tzale
Turbocpe
Premium Member
join:2001-12-22
IA

3 edits

Turbocpe

Premium Member

said by Tzale:

said by Turbocpe:
said by Tzale:

Well I am not here to disect your posts, so try to make yourself clearer next time and don't make it sound like schools don't do that anymore.
Well, I'm not here to please you. Next time, please don't assume. I asked a question and made a statement. Frankly, it's my choice to make it sound anyway I wish.

Thank-you.
It kind of sounds like you're being an asshole because you know you were wrong... But YOU'RE WELCOME.

Have a nice day!

-Tzale
Wrong about what? It kind of sounds like you're young and a bit arrogant by trying to dictate how one types a message, then bypassing the message with your own assumption.

I asked a question and made a statement.
quote:
I realize laptops are expensive, so are textbooks. But are students charged for lost or damaged laptops like we were charged for abused textbooks?
Exactly where was I wrong by asking a question as to if students were responsible for the laptops? You didn't provide any such answer that. You answered a question that you, yourself, assumed.

Next time, please learn to read.

Tzale
Proud Libertarian Conservative
Premium Member
join:2004-01-06
NYC Metro

Tzale

Premium Member

said by Turbocpe:

Wrong about what? It kind of sounds like you're young and a bit arrogant by trying to dictate how one types a message, then bypassing the message with your own assumption.

I asked a question and made a statement.
quote:
I realize laptops are expensive, so are textbooks. But are students charged for lost or damaged laptops like we were charged for abused textbooks?
Exactly where was I wrong by asking a question as to if students were responsible for the laptops? You didn't provide any such answer that. You answered a question that you, yourself, assumed.

Next time, please learn to read.
OK sir...