uniqs

WeSRT4
join:2000-11-20
Mobile, AL

WeSRT4

NAACP should be disbanded

National Association for the Advancement of Colored People

The name seems racist in and of itself.

IMO in this day and age there should be no race specific organization fighting for civil rights. It is everyones responsibility to insure that our civil rights our respected. These organizations should be replaced by non race specific organizations.

For those of you that may think that what I say is racist, turn the situation around. What if there was a National Association for the Advancement of White People? How would that be viewed? What if there was a White Entertainment Television?
nOv1c3
join:2006-11-08
Whitney, TX

nOv1c3

Re: NAACP should be disbanded

I agree 100% I,m sick of these double standards :/
NYC Girl
Premium Member
join:2007-02-04
Bronx, NY

NYC Girl to WeSRT4

Premium Member

to WeSRT4
You need to go back and review 500+ years AA history and see why this organization was created and needed or perhaps you agree with all the atrocities committed against AA people which is why you resent it so much.

WeSRT4
Mobile, AL

WeSRT4

You do realize that blacks aren't the only ones that had atrocities committed against them right?

My point is that all races have been the target of civil rights violations not just blacks. Why should one race have their civil rights protected and more than another? We are all equal and should have equal protection.

nOv1c3
Whitney, TX

nOv1c3

They don't want equal civil rights protection , They want special treatment
NYC Girl
Premium Member
Bronx, NY

NYC Girl

Premium Member

antiquated statement, whatever....
NYC Girl

NYC Girl to WeSRT4

Premium Member

to WeSRT4
Then they can create their own organization just as AA's have created the NAACP which I "think" was critical at the time of it's inception back in 1912 (helloooo!!!)to keep from being lynched (unsuccessful) and to fight for basic human rights that that every non AA person had automatically. If "WE" weren't going to create an organization to protect ourselves certainly no one else was going to do it for "US". And if you can't understand that then I don't know what to say other than put yourself in those people's shoes back then and see how you would feel.

Non AA people were threatened by this organization back then as they still are today in the 21st century.

WeSRT4
Mobile, AL

WeSRT4

The NAACP certainly was needed in 1912. I am not saying that the NAACP wasn't needed. Times have changed and so should the NAACP.
nOv1c3
Whitney, TX

nOv1c3

If anyone needs a civil rights organization it should be none AA , Just look at the Stats in this country

»www.racismeantiblanc.biz ··· 6-02.htm

don't like that site check the FBI site :/

nfixit2004
Premium Member
join:2004-01-06
Brooklyn, NY

1 recommendation

nfixit2004 to NYC Girl

Premium Member

to NYC Girl
agreed!

and nOv1c3 See Profile please send a link(to the government site you have mentioned)!

Lone Wolf
Retired
Premium Member
join:2001-12-30
USA

Lone Wolf to WeSRT4

Premium Member

to WeSRT4
Philadelphia has over 65% colored people. They have advanced to the point that we have a colored mayor and most of the city council are colored. They can't advance any further politically in Philly.

There have been over 140 murders so far in 2007 in Philly and most are black-on-black crimes.

While the naacp is out there marching for equal rights, their people are sitting in bars getting drunk, shooting heroin and smoking cocaine, and killing each other for stupid reasons. The naacp is no longer needed in Philly and most of the country.

In Philly we need a NAAWP to counteract the destruction of the city that has taken place since the coloreds became the majority and whites became the minority. Whites are fleeing the city, scared that the coloreds are going to murder them next. Drugs are sold by the coloreds in open air markets throughout their ghettos. And their ghettos were created by them! What were once burgeoning family neighborhoods with small mom and pop businesses on every corner are now slums because people are scared to do business with the drugs being sold on the same street corners.

We do not need to advance the coloreds here in Philly. Please take note that the advancement took place but didn't help. For every black doctor and lawyer there are 10,000 drug addicted idiots ready to kill each other and innocent folks for their next fix.

And black racists are worse than white racists because a long time ago the blacks were once victims of racism and now they play the race card. Shame on you.

tapeloop
Not bad at all, really.
Premium Member
join:2004-06-27
Airstrip One

tapeloop to WeSRT4

Premium Member

to WeSRT4
Um...weren't we talking about Broadband?

This is broadbandreports.com right? Right?
NYC Girl
Premium Member
Bronx, NY

NYC Girl

Premium Member

I am not sure anymore. Seems like KKK.com

Karl Bode
News Guy
join:2000-03-02

Karl Bode to tapeloop