spc
Search similar:

uniqs
Vignesh25
join:2007-05-23
India

Vignesh25

[Config] VRF for remote site

I am struggling to make the following setup to work.

We have four sites located internationally, all are connected with Cisco PIX without any problem.

when my company opened fifth site which is near to one of the sites, they asked me to connect by point-to-point to save cost. I have put Cisco 1841 at both sites and I could able to connect both networks. (192.168.5.x & 192.168.10.x) My problem here is that I can not able to route the VPN traffic, so the fifth site could not able to communicate with other three sites. Could anyone help where to check?

Thanks in Advance

TomS_
Git-r-done
MVM
join:2002-07-19
London, UK

TomS_

MVM

Can you post the configuration for each of the two routers in question so we can see what you are doing?

Just make sure you remove usernames and passwords and obfuscate any public IP addresses to ensure your identity is concealed.
Vignesh25
join:2007-05-23
India

Vignesh25

router1.txt
1,396 bytes
Router between ASA and remote
Router2.txt
1,813 bytes
remote Router
I have uploaded

vignesh
Vignesh25

Vignesh25

asa.txt
6,457 bytes
asa firewall
firewall config

TomS_
Git-r-done
MVM
join:2002-07-19
London, UK

TomS_

MVM

Ok, well the router at "Manufacturing" seems to have a default route via "Engineering", so it should be able to get anywhere, and Engineering has a route to Manufacturing, so that seems fine.

But what about the other 3 sites? Do they have appropriate routes to tell them how to get to the Manufacturing site via Engineering?