to yock

Re: DSLR Mafia Game 11 - The Pirates of Broadtown - GAME

If ye be not sure who to be vot'n for. Remember Lord Nelson said:
“Somethings must be left to chance; nothing is sure in a sea fight above all.”

Methinks he be a shareholder of »www.random.org

Vote count (for them's who can't add or have a hook for their fingers):

Mastr Blastr: 7
Ameritech: 4

I will be out for a few hours. Twilight begins if we reach 9 votes against a single player.

AmeritecTech
Change we can believe in, 1922
Premium Member
join:2002-09-06
Houston, TX

AmeritecTech to Sharingan77

Premium Member

to Sharingan77
said by Sharingan77:

Muzscman voted for ameritectech, in what I think was a last ditch effort to clear one of the mutineers at the point where he knew he was going to be lynched. That added to all the other evidence, including Sarah's role block makes me very suspicious.

I'd be more inclined to believe Maxo if he would post more than one or two lines. He could speak some English like manfmmd, but he refuses, and continues to be cryptic and annoying.

It's not like a lynch will do any good anyway, the magistrate will just pardon whoever it is, and we will be screwed for information again.

vote: ameritectech
Did you guys not notice that THE COP came out and POINTED OUT THE MAFIA ROLE-BLOCKER AS MASTRBLASTR?
AmeritecTech

AmeritecTech to yock

Premium Member

to yock
Known mafia and known SK are exposed, and people are voting for me. What the hell??

htmlartist
Premium Member
join:2002-11-14
Issaquah, WA

htmlartist to AmeritecTech

Premium Member

to AmeritecTech
Per Maxo's post, I'm going to...

Vote: Mastr Blastr

Thanks for the translation, guys.

manfmmd
Premium Member
join:2003-01-14
Earth, TX

manfmmd to AmeritecTech

Premium Member

to AmeritecTech
Where?
manfmmd

manfmmd

Premium Member

NVM, mon
42246015 (banned)
I was there on 9-11
join:2007-04-22
lol

42246015 (banned) to yock

to yock
vote: Mastr Blastr

Dezbend
MVM
join:2001-04-20

Dezbend

MVM

Twilight has started 20 minutes ago. As soon as the alleged pirate is caught and dragged to the gallows the hanging will begin...

Mastr Blastr
Born 2 Rock
Premium Member
join:2003-10-20
Hartford, KY

Mastr Blastr to yock

Premium Member

to yock
I'd like a pardon from the Magistrate please.

Dezbend
MVM

1 edit

Dezbend to yock

MVM

to yock
Mastr Blastr was dragged down to the gallows near the harbor where he pleaded for the better part of an hour for the town to change their minds. He begged the magistrate to spare him. He pleaded for his friends to stand up for him, but no one dared to speak. Finally, Mastr Blastr the Pirate Roleblocker was fitted with a noose. No pardon came. Mastr Blastr the pirate hangs in warning at the entrance to the harbor. Sleep well.

Night Phase

please send me your picks. (I will be offline till tomorrow morning - about 12 hours, we will start back up then)
Pirate Roleblocker (Mafia Goon, Roleblocker) - Pirate, Pirate Speak, anti-town pirate
Arrr, you be a pirate member of da mutiny! Ev'ry night ye be discussin' wit da cap'n who to kill in this heathen town. You be differn't than your mates, yer ties to tha' town means that their trust can be exploited. Ev'ry night be send'n me a choice to distract. You and yer feller pirates be victorious when all the town lie dead! Remember, yer a pirate, so be speak'n like dis else ye might suffer a strange and terrible fate!
Dezbend

Dezbend to yock

MVM

to yock

DAY 5

Every night the ghost of John Flint posses the body of Antares008, forcing him to kill his victims in a most unholy way; tonight was no different John Flint seized control of Antares008 body, but Antares008 fought back. Antares008 knew the only way he would be free of this demon was to kill himself. He picked up his knife, but John Flint immobilized his limbs. The internal struggle seemed to last for hours, both entities trapped in the same body, until Antares008 and John Flint became aware of another presence in the room.

John Flint recognized this soul and was afraid. The person started mumbling an incantation and with the cast of some bones into the fire pit it was over.

The Ghost of John Flint has been exorcised.

Antares008 was wrought with joy. He was free of his demon for the rest of his life! Tonight would be the first night he slept with no nightmares.

Dawn Breaks

Antares008 awakes and gets up, but his body stays in its bed. He turns and looks at himself lying there, a cutlass through his heart when his old friend John Flint walks in, “Want to have some fun, matey?”

Antares008 a regular townie is dead

DAY PHASE BEGINS

Sarah

join:2001-01-09
New York, NY

Sarah

Goodness. Poor Antares! I hope you enjoyed that one good night's sleep free of nightmares.

I'm thinking maybe one of our voodoo Creole types has the power to exorcise demons... Nice going. Shame the (I assume) pirate mutiny killed him directly afterwards.

Right now my suspicions lie on aztecnology (still!) and Sharingan77 for failing to vote for Mastr Blastr when it was pretty clear that Maxo had an investigative role and was fingering him.

htmlartist and lollerskates voted for MB really late. Also suspicious.

Also wondering about Teatherwind and his black spot of death. He never posted after that to explain what the heck that was about. And he also voted for Ameritectech like Aztec and Sharingan77 did, with the comment "I say we all pile on someone."

Dezbend
MVM

1 edit

Dezbend

MVM

With 15 remaining, it takes 8 to lynch.

The Crew:
AmeritecTech See Profile
aztecnology See Profile
chlen See Profile
SK87 See Profile
dirtyjeffer0 See Profile
htmlartist See Profile
42246015 See Profile
manfmmd See Profile
Sober See Profile
Maxo See Profile
MDReferee See Profile
older dog See Profile
Sarah See Profile
Sharingan77 See Profile
TeatherWind See Profile

MDReferee
Federal Flack
Premium Member
join:2001-10-21
Germantown, MD

MDReferee to Sarah

Premium Member

to Sarah
It be a shame that the voodoo shaman or whatever the swabbie may be didna act one tide earlier so that Antares could be cured before he was run through. Me guess is that th' mutinous scum still saw our matey as a threat.

It also be a shame that we lose one of our most active swabbies.

Anyway, me not be a fan of th' "pile on" mentality (although methinks sometimes it be necessary).

We need to be hearin' from TeatherWind on his accursed black spot.

Also wondering if Maxo turned up anything last tide.

Rook008
Miles To Go
Premium Member
join:2002-02-05
Far Rockaway, NY

Rook008 to Dezbend

Premium Member

to Dezbend
Said by Ghost of Antares008:
Excellent write up of my exorcism Dezbend. It was a thriller! And at least I died a Townie, without having to kill anyone.

Good Luck, Town. Now go kill the Evil Mutiny!

MDReferee
Federal Flack
Premium Member
Germantown, MD

MDReferee to Dezbend

Premium Member

to Dezbend
Could we be seein' Antares Role PM please sir?

TeatherWind
join:2001-08-21
Euless, TX

TeatherWind to MDReferee

to MDReferee
MDReferee, concerned that I may hit yer scummie mates if it was something that I could do more than once? Curious as to your concern about it, more so seeing that you are the only one.

Dezbend
MVM

Dezbend to MDReferee

MVM

to MDReferee
said by MDReferee:

Could we be seein' Antares Role PM please sir?
Sorry, I do not have an accurate role PM for Antares008. yock changed it, but sent me the old version in error (which almost ended up getting someone modkilled in error). Maybe Antares008 would post it for us?

MDReferee
Federal Flack
Premium Member
Germantown, MD

MDReferee to TeatherWind

Premium Member

to TeatherWind
[sarcasm]
Sure matey, ye be exactly right...
[/sarcasm]

The reason I be concerned is that ye hit an innocent last tide. We need to be sure ye won't make the same mistake again.

Rook008
Miles To Go
Premium Member
join:2002-02-05
Far Rockaway, NY

Rook008 to Dezbend

Premium Member

to Dezbend
Said by Ghost Of Antares008: My Role PM.
1w0d : 2007-06-02 13:38:54 : From yock delete-this | mark-unread | keep-this
Ghost of John Flint - Independent, Pirate Speak
You be the evil spirit of the pirate John Flint! Fetch aft the run, Darby, you take human form by day to vote with the town and at night you murder one. You be the winner when all others hang from the yardarm! Don't forget that you be a pirate, and ye must speak like one! Even the dead have spirits to fear, and they don't like a fraud.

Message me your choice for possession on DSLR or via e-mail at xxxxxxx@gmail.com

Sarah

New York, NY

Sarah to TeatherWind

to TeatherWind
said by TeatherWind:

MDReferee, concerned that I may hit yer scummie mates if it was something that I could do more than once? Curious as to your concern about it, more so seeing that you are the only one.
You need to read a little more carefully... first you confuse me with Lurlyn, now you miss my post altogether? He was replying to my concern about you, hardly "the only one" concerned.

Dezbend
MVM

Dezbend

MVM

I corrected the list of players still alive. It takes 8 to lynch.

Maxo
Your tax dollars at work.
Premium Member
join:2002-11-04
Tallahassee, FL

Maxo to Dezbend

Premium Member

to Dezbend
AmeritecTech See Profile es nou zanmi.

MDReferee
Federal Flack
Premium Member
Germantown, MD

MDReferee

Premium Member

said by Maxo:

AmeritecTech See Profile es nou zanmi.
If me creole be correct:

AmeritecTech es (is) nou (our) zanmi (friend).

If me be readin' this right, ye looked at AmeritecTech and he be on the side o' th' town, aye?
older dog
Premium Member
join:2005-06-09

older dog to yock

Premium Member

to yock

Re: DSLR Mafia Game 11 - The Pirates of Broadtown - GAME

This is supposed to be pirate speak
This is almost as good as it gets, we get a hit and the traitors use there vote killing of Antaries008, leaving us none the worse for wear.
To bad he was our most frequent poster

The people Sarah accused are also on the top of my list.
After Maxo posted and then AmericatecTech posted the following
“Did you guys not notice that THE COP came out and POINTED OUT THE MAFIA ROLE-BLOCKER AS MASTRBLASTR?” And
“Known mafia and known SK are exposed, and people are voting for me. What the hell??”

After ROTFLMAO it was hard not to see how voting other than Master Blaster placed a pretty big bulls eye on yourself.

AmeritecTech
Premium Member
Houston, TX

AmeritecTech to yock

Premium Member

to yock
Requesting an explanation from Aztec and Sharingan as to why they voted for me when Maxo had fingered MastrBlastr as mafia.

aztecnology
O Rly?
Premium Member
join:2003-02-12
Murrieta, CA

aztecnology

Premium Member

said by AmeritecTech:

Requesting an explanation from Aztec and Sharingan as to why they voted for me when Maxo had fingered MastrBlastr as mafia.
My vote was already cast for you, and I was out all day yesterday. I didn't see the explanation until it was night phase. All that withstanding, and the previous info revealed, I'm still voting for you.

From reading the write up on antares, it seems to me that he was cured from being the SK, and we should now have a second docter...

Sarah

New York, NY

Sarah to AmeritecTech

to AmeritecTech
I'm particularly suspicious of Sharingan with the long delays we've had in the game, lack of night kills, etc. because I've noticed a few times that Sharingan was not online for many hours at a time. (As of right now, over 17 hours)
Sarah

Sarah to aztecnology

to aztecnology
WTF? Ameritectech was just cleared by the person who we think is the cop.

vote aztecnology

I'll be LMAO at the magistrate when aztec turns out to be scum, btw.

AmeritecTech
Premium Member
Houston, TX

AmeritecTech to aztecnology

Premium Member

to aztecnology
said by aztecnology:
said by AmeritecTech:

My vote was already cast for you, and I was out all day yesterday. I didn't see the explanation until it was night phase. All that withstanding, and the previous info revealed, I'm still voting for you.

From reading the write up on antares, it seems to me that he was cured from being the SK, and we should now have a second docter...

vote: aztecnology
« Mafia 12: DETHY MAFIA!mafia game 16 sign-up »
prev · 1 · 2 · 3 ... 16 · 17 · 18 · 19 · 20 · 21 ... 31 · 32 · 33 · next