spc
Search similar:

uniqs
topgun68
join:2003-05-08
Fort Wayne, IN

topgun68

Anyone have Verizon's 4th play ?

Wondering how much you saving when you have Verizon's 4th play. I dont know what they call the correct term for 4th play. Meaning having their FIOS Internet, Voice Wing phone service, FIOS TV, and Verizon's cell phone service. If you get their Verizon cell phone service, how many they charge for that if you have all their services ?

matcarl
Premium Member
join:2007-03-09
Franklin Square, NY

matcarl

Premium Member

It's called the Quad Play, it's only available in a few states now but that will expand and prices are different for each state. I don't think Voice Wing is part of it, regular POTS. So far it's only involving their Direct TV, not FiOS.
topgun68
Fort Wayne, IN

topgun68

said by matcarl:

It's called the Quad Play, it's only available in a few states now but that will expand and prices are different for each state. I don't think Voice Wing is part of it, regular POTS. So far it's only involving their Direct TV, not FiOS.
Thanks for the information MatCarl

matcarl
Premium Member
Franklin Square, NY

matcarl

Premium Member

I just found more info. It's also called Ultimate Freedom and they say it's now availablle in several markets, here's the press release

»newscenter.verizon.com/p ··· -of.html
gilead
join:2006-05-03
Dedham, MA

1 edit

gilead to topgun68

to topgun68
said by topgun68:

Wondering how much you saving when you have Verizon's 4th play. I dont know what they call the correct term for 4th play.
Some call it Fore-play
topgun68
Fort Wayne, IN

topgun68 to matcarl

to matcarl
said by matcarl:

I just found more info. It's also called Ultimate Freedom and they say it's now availablle in several markets, here's the press release

»newscenter.verizon.com/p ··· -of.html
wow cool link Matcarl. Thanks a bunch.
said by gilead:

said by topgun68:

Wondering how much you saving when you have Verizon's 4th play. I dont know what they call the correct term for 4th play.
Some call it Fore-play
hehe the best kind I like

wmcbrine
join:2002-12-30
Laurel, MD

wmcbrine to topgun68

to topgun68
said by topgun68:

Meaning having their FIOS Internet, Voice Wing phone service, FIOS TV, and Verizon's cell phone service.
I think you'd need their POTS service, not VoiceWing.
Hound7
join:2006-03-08
Princeton, NJ

Hound7 to topgun68

to topgun68
I have all four but only a triple play discount. I did not
know there was an additional discount for cell phone
service in NJ. All four services are on one bill.
abu maryam
join:2006-05-16
Columbia, MD

abu maryam to topgun68

to topgun68
I signed up for it and apparently they give you a one time 25 dollar credit for putting your verizon wireless bill with the triple play bill.

The operator also said that I would get a 9.99 monthly credit for consolidating bills, but I'm not sure I believe her because I havent heard anyone mention the discount on here.

benfiel604
@verizon.net

benfiel604 to topgun68

Anon

to topgun68
I was told you can't get the $9.99 discount if you already get the "triple play" discount. You only get a one-time $25 credit for adding your cell phone service to the fios bill.

Telcoguru
Premium Member
join:2005-08-22
Fresh Meadows, NY

Telcoguru to topgun68

Premium Member

to topgun68
No Grand Slam here in NY because Verizon Wireless is not a part of the Union and Verizon wants to keep it that way.
amdmaxx
join:2005-08-05
Fair Lawn, NJ

amdmaxx

Verizon is stupid for not offering VOIP in their triple play with fios tv/internet..
I have Verizon cell/fios tv/internet and I wish I had some disocunt for that and have everything on 1 bill.. Cell is separate for now..
topgun68
Fort Wayne, IN

topgun68

said by amdmaxx:

Verizon is stupid for not offering VOIP in their triple play with fios tv/internet..
I have Verizon cell/fios tv/internet and I wish I had some disocunt for that and have everything on 1 bill.. Cell is separate for now..
I was shocked when you guys first told me about that. It would only make since to add their VIOP Voice Wing with their Ultimate Freedom pack. That was my plan to get their Voice Wing VIOP and dump my land line phone. I guess I have to go with one of the other VIOP services.

matcarl
Premium Member
Franklin Square, NY

matcarl

Premium Member

You could still go with their VOIP service, it just may not be discounted.
topgun68
Fort Wayne, IN

topgun68

said by matcarl:

You could still go with their VOIP service, it just may not be discounted.
The only way I was going to use their VOIP service if it was included into their Freedom package. I don't want to pay full price for something that isn't that great. I did my research on VOIP services, and Verizon Voice Wing was the most expensive and wasn't that reliable compared to the others VOIP.