This is a sub-selection from Ut-O
hottboiinnc4
ME
join:2003-10-15
Cleveland, OH

hottboiinnc4 to Lark3po

to Lark3po

Re: Ut-O

How can they be local? It looks like they resell The New AT&T by looking at their coverage map. They even use the Cingular Orange.

Lark3po
Premium Member
join:2003-08-05
Madison, AL

Lark3po

Premium Member

said by hottboiinnc4:

How can they be local? It looks like they resell The New AT&T by looking at their coverage map. They even use the Cingular Orange.
Local as in they have an office down the street.

Forgive me but I thought it was common knowledge that the small companies commonly resell the major players services. Although at&t would still get some of my money, they wouldn't be getting it straight from me.
hottboiinnc4
ME
Cleveland, OH

hottboiinnc4

But thats still supporting the AT&T either directly or not. Part of your monthly service fees still go to them. So there would be no point in changing. But not all small companies resell major players service. They buy smaller networks or build their own. Revol.us built their own network and also bought part of the Cricket network in Ohio, but still expanding as using their own network not someone else's.

Lark3po
Premium Member
join:2003-08-05
Madison, AL

Lark3po

Premium Member

I'm not certain that Corr resells at&t service. Just because they use orange doesn't mean they are cingular. They've been around for years and years.
hottboiinnc4
ME
Cleveland, OH

hottboiinnc4

Their coverage map matches the Cingular Map thats in the Cingular Orange color.
« Good luck..boo boo likes peanuts »
This is a sub-selection from Ut-O