how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

armyvet

join:2006-10-24
Maceo, KY

[TWC] thanks dlsreports

thanks for posting on the net the reason you was down and for the updates while you where down,

thank more then you can expect from t/w

hobgoblin
Sortof Agoblin
Premium
join:2001-11-25
Orchard Park, NY
kudos:11
The Time Warner Website was down?

I never noticed!

Hob

armyvet

Maceo, KY
must be a local thing

Rombus
Premium
join:2007-04-11
Goodwater, AL
reply to hobgoblin
Do you expect TWc to tell you more than its down and when we expect to be back up?

Do you want the guys who are on call 24x7 to repair such outages to stop every 10 or 15 min and call in to update the CSRs on whats going on and what he is doing? Or would you rather they get it fixed sooner?

It may be a pain not to know exactly how long the service will be out, but if there is an outage you can be sure someone is out there fixing it.

aparis99

Owensboro, KY
reply to armyvet
and its pretty hard with a company with millions of customers to let JUST THOSE THAT ARE OUT know when a problem arises and is fixed exactly. We (techs) cant just login a website and tell a subdivision when they are out...

when a website is down, its pretty simple to post a msg that everyone that visits will see

Lowtarget
Premium
join:2003-12-22
Alger, OH
He was talking about when dslreports site was down. When they had messages what was going on. He was not talking about Time Warner site. hehe

armyvet

Maceo, KY
reply to aparis99
but it would be nice if cs picked up the phone, instead of letting it just ring, not even a automated pickup,
no that's customer service at t/w best.

armyvet

Maceo, KY

1 edit
reply to Lowtarget
thank you, i really though it was a local problem
(when in this case t/w does not serve millions in this area}
untill i call cs and it just kept ringing on and on
no excuse for that except lazy.

aparis99

Owensboro, KY
reply to Lowtarget
said by Lowtarget:

He was talking about when dslreports site was down. When they had messages what was going on. He was not talking about Time Warner site. hehe
i know this. but the 2nd comment was bashing TW's customer service. just b/c someone is having a problem doesnt mean the TW website is going to show everyone

said by armyvet:

thank you, i really though it was a local problem (when in this case t/w does not serve millions}
untill i call cs and it just kept ringing on and on
no excuse for that except lazy.
even if its a local issue, we dont locally have any authority or any way to "let ppl know" about problems other than having it escalated, which takes some time to let all call centers and all their CSR's know about problems all over the division.

When you call CS, its NOT local therefore, you are calling an center that DOES serve millions.

nocbrute

join:2005-08-27
Flushing, NY
reply to armyvet
why are you defending TWC?
they charge xx$ for speeds they dont deliver

aparis99

Owensboro, KY
said by nocbrute:

i guess i missed the post where price came up...?

Happydude32
Premium
join:2005-07-16
kudos:1
reply to nocbrute
quote:
Doesn’t pertain to me, but I have to chime in. I will always defend Time Warner, because they give me great reliable service, at a price that I think is more then fair. I have nothing but good things to say about Digital Cable and Broadband services. Better picture quality and more reliable then satellite, rock solid HD DVRs and Road Runner is 5 times faster than Verizon Dead Slow Line. I can’t wait for Digital Phone service to get here, so I can support one of the best companies this country has ever seen even more and give the finger to the scumbags at Verizon.

Time Warner Cable Rocks, Plain and Simple!!!
--
Time Warner Cable Subscriber
Digital Cable & Road Runner Turbo
252 Channels, HD DVR & 15/1 Broadband
I Don't Want No Stinkin' Fios!

Pure
Unacceptable Behaviour

join:2001-05-31
Dallas, TX
reply to nocbrute
said by nocbrute:

This is something that astounds me everytime I come to DSLR. Yes, Time Warner has millions of customers of which a VERY small percentage know of this site and care to visit. I would have noted as well for Comcast when I was with them as well.
Again and again, users will chime in with comments that assume it effects a majority of the customers.
Yes, customer service has its issues and so does many Fortune 500 companies nowadays.

What happened to DSLR temporarily just states to me how the world is not perfect and YES outages can happen to anyone and anywhere no matter how protected a Data Center or Headend may be.
--
I'm just a youngster so what would I know! - LMAOROFL! -=)--=Pure OUT!=--(=-