Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Enlightener

join:2006-01-28
Cedar Park, TX
reply to NewMariner

Re: new NSA secret room???

You aren't paranoid if they really are out to get you. And there has been plenty of evidence to that effect...

Time4aNAP
Premium
join:2007-04-09
Des Plaines, IL

said by Enlightener:

You aren't paranoid if they really are out to get you. And there has been plenty of evidence to that effect...
True that.

When you think about it, it does seem as plausible as any other reason. Maybe even more plausible, since they didn't have a pre-prepared lame excuse. "We can neither confirm nor deny the cause of the outage." LOL..

NewMariner

join:2005-06-24
reply to Enlightener

said by Enlightener:

Really? And what evidence might that be? If your specifically talking about the whistleblower mark klien I wouldnt call that evidence..it could simply be a disgruntled ex-employee who thinks he knows something.

If you remember correctly, there is no evidence that has been released to the public. Everything is under a sealed court order...

I prefer to think your innocent until proven guilty, obviously, you have already judged, condemned, and executed ATT without any proof.

Before you go off on me being a "telco fanboy" I am not. I simply state that there is no proof either way at this point. No proof that we have anyway. The government knows what they have done and what the phone companies have done. If wrong doing has occured, then by all means let the proof come to light, and burn at the stake if need be...but not until that proof comes to light..

Enlightener

join:2006-01-28
Cedar Park, TX

1 recommendation

There is certainly enough evidence to suggest probably cause in suspecting AT&T being complicit with the government. You are a fool if you think otherwise.

Cogdis

join:2007-03-26
Floral Park, NY
reply to NewMariner

said by NewMariner:

I prefer to think your innocent until proven guilty, obviously, you have already judged, condemned, and executed ATT without any proof.
I was under the impression that the administration admitted the spying program and that the courts deemed it unconstitutional.

I think the administration appealed it too.

PamelaTS

join:2004-04-20
Dallas, TX
Reviews:
·Time Warner Cable
·Clearwire Wireless
·Clear Wireless
reply to NewMariner

Forget innocent until proven guilty if your connected enough you get your sentence commuted because it was excessive for the judge to follow federal sentencing guidlines. And there may yet be an 11th hour pardon before a certain term expires.

"The Patriot Act - Turning citizens into suspects since 2001"