check the new pricing for 1 and 2 year service commitments

»www.timewarnercable.com/ ··· ing.html

swintec
Premium Member
join:2003-12-19
Alfred, ME

swintec

Premium Member

Hey thats pretty cool. So if I am reading it right, the first price is monthly, second is yearly contract, and third is a 2 year contract?
swintec

swintec to mckenna797

Premium Member

to mckenna797
Comparing my bill to those two year prices, it looks like I would be paying about the same as my month to month price. Granted we are in two different markets.

mckenna797
Premium Member
join:2004-08-25
Astoria, NY

mckenna797 to swintec

Premium Member

to swintec
correct, i just edited the post with a link to the twc website i,m not sure if this is a nationwide plan or if its just in the nyc Metro area

swintec
Premium Member
join:2003-12-19
Alfred, ME

swintec

Premium Member

said by mckenna797:

correct, i just edited the post with a link to the twc website i,m not sure if this is a nationwide plan or if its just in the nyc Metro area
Doesnt work. Asks for Zip code, which when I put mine in shows my local pricing.

mckenna797
Premium Member
Astoria, NY

mckenna797 to swintec

Premium Member

to swintec
we have the triple play and hddvr so the 2 year would save us a few dollars, so we are most likely going for it need to find out what the restrictions are my guess would be a early termination fee

SRF26
join:2000-04-03
Jamaica, NY

1 edit

SRF26

I just converted to the two (2) year commitment. It is basically a 10% discount/month of your monthly charges. I saved $15.50/month. There is a no penalty if you cancel within 30 days of signing up. After that, there is a $75 ETF for the one year commitment and $150 for the two year deal. You can change service levels within the commitment period as long as they are listed on the discounted service list without penalty. I've been with TWC for 25+ years at the same location and I'm not going anywhere in the next two years. If FIOS does show up, I'll just change my TWC plan to video only. No big deal.

Regards....JL

Racerbob
Premium Member
join:2001-06-24
Webster, NY
·Frontier FiberOp..

Racerbob to mckenna797

Premium Member

to mckenna797
Looks good to me.(I stuck in an Astoria zip to see pricing plans) Hoping that they do something like this in the Rochester,NY service area because I would then be ready to make a committment to them for a couple years. The way it is now for me is that in December my special 2 year cable TV pricing (I switched from DISH) will be coming to an end and if I can't cut a decent deal with TW then, I am off to Direct TV I think and will pay the $5 more a month to TW for RR.

mckenna797
Premium Member
Astoria, NY

mckenna797

Premium Member

Just Signed up our triple play + HDDVR will now be 125.00 Per Month plus Taxes And fees a savings of 13.00 Per Month compared to what what we pay now .
NYC Girl
Premium Member
join:2007-02-04
Bronx, NY

NYC Girl to mckenna797

Premium Member

to mckenna797
where do you see this, is this just for your zipcode only. I put in mine and it is the regular pricing unless I am missing something.

Karl Bode
News Guy
join:2000-03-02

Karl Bode

News Guy

I used my old Astoria zip of 11103 to get this....

mckenna797
Premium Member
Astoria, NY

mckenna797

Premium Member

from what I can Gather seems like this is only for Brooklyn and Queens at the present time, But give TW a call at the number listed 718 670 3943 and ask about it
NYC Girl
Premium Member
join:2007-02-04
Bronx, NY

NYC Girl

Premium Member

Cool, thanks, FIOS will not be around anytime soon so I might as well take advantage of the savings....
d0ofy
join:2000-04-29
Fresh Meadows, NY

d0ofy to mckenna797

to mckenna797
It sucks that it's only for double and triple play subscribers. I have FiOS but need TW for television.