Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

tc1uscg

join:2005-03-09
Clinton Township, MI
reply to grafenberg

Re: Contact your representatives

RIAA as some point will realize that it's not pirates or streaming radio on the internet that's hurting it's sales. It's them. I'm suprised they haven't sued Audio Jack or at least run them out of town. What a bunch of chumps.

AtlGuy

join:2000-10-17
Marietta, GA
said by tc1uscg:

RIAA as some point will realize that it's not pirates or streaming radio on the internet that's hurting it's sales. It's them.
I totally agree. I've been so disgusted with their actions the last few years that I hardly ever buy music anymore. At this point, I only buy music from artists I am big fans of, and to be honest it pains me to buy those cd's when I know some (most?) of that money is going to the RIAA.

Before anyone says anything, no I don't download music.

Time4aNAP
Premium
join:2007-04-09
Des Plaines, IL
reply to tc1uscg
said by tc1uscg:

RIAA as some point will realize that it's not pirates or streaming radio on the internet that's hurting it's sales. It's them.
No, they won't.

Deep down inside, they know already. They just have the luxury of being able to favor their ego for the remainder of their unnatural lives, up in their ivory towers.
--
Dead webcasters don't make cents.

TurtleFan

join:2003-05-03
Wyckoff, NJ
reply to tc1uscg

And be sure to write a sizable check so they open the envelope. Or at least make a fake one... 'You may have already won, one million dollars!'....

I've lost faith in just about everything political, religious, and anything that has too do with power and money these days ..