spc
Search similar:

uniqs

Jorge4232
@PHNX.QWEST.NET

Jorge4232

Anon

thankyou replublicans

king Ge0rges's adminsitration at the echleon of its stupidity . All heil the mighty republicons.
Time4aNAP
Premium Member
join:2007-04-09
Des Plaines, IL

Time4aNAP

Premium Member

said by Jorge4232 :

king Ge0rges's adminsitration [sic] at the echleon [sic] of its stupidity . [sic]
History repeats itself. The King George who was the butt of the American colonies' reason for rebellion was in fact as mad as a hatter. It was arsenic, not mercury that caused it. But the bottom line was that George III was mentally incapacitated by chemical means, while the seat of British power was somewhere behind the throne.

Today the US' own King George (former king, some idiots actually elected him President four years into his reign) has a similar mental incapacity, and a dissimilar chemical cause. But the net result is the same. George W. is a raving and drooling figurehead, and Cheney is in control of the country.
vinnie97
Premium Member
join:2003-12-05
US

vinnie97

Premium Member

You were making sense until you unloaded the partisan BS into this. If I'm not mistaken, it was Clitton who signed onto the original DMCA bill. This problem is apolitical/bipartisan...the current 2-party system is broken, and ruled by speshul interests.

(spelling mistakes intentional)
Time4aNAP
Premium Member
join:2007-04-09
Des Plaines, IL

Time4aNAP

Premium Member

Pardon me, but do you fail to understand what those lines and boxes mean? Go shout at Jorge4232 if you don't like his terminology. It's not my fault that one political party happens to be at the scene of lots of crimes, holding a smoking gun. Nor is it my fault that you choose to play partisan politics in blaming one person for the deeds of many others. If you don't understand the Constitution, raise your hand.