Lets go Gators
Premium Member
join:2002-01-02
Gainesville, FL

VioletVenom to Rook008

Premium Member

to Rook008

Re: Mafia game 16 thread - better late than never

After reading your post again Rook, I think I answered my own question. 2 mafia slayings during night and 2 deaths between voting and CK during the day phase ...

Guess I didn't get all the sleep out of my eyes yet

Rook008
Miles To Go
Premium Member
join:2002-02-05
Far Rockaway, NY

Rook008

Premium Member

Yeah, you got what I meant. The Cereal Killer usually kills during the day, starting with Day 2. Plus the lynch. Then 2 Mafia kills during the night.

VioletVenom
Lets go Gators
Premium Member
join:2002-01-02
Gainesville, FL

VioletVenom

Premium Member

Right on..

Think its safe to say I'm not a morning person, takes the brain a few kicks to start turning over.

I'm out for the day, I'll try to check in later in the afternoon.

kewlkarim
Here all week
Premium Member
join:2003-05-23
Houston, TX

kewlkarim to Rook008

Premium Member

to Rook008
said by Rook008:

The Cereal Killer usually kills during the day, starting with Day 2.
just wondering, is that always the case? or are there some SK's that kill from day 1?

2nd...this game is off to a slow start....start posting people.

Robert4
Premium Member
join:2002-03-11
St John'S, NL

Robert4

Premium Member

said by kewlkarim:

start posting people.
Happy

Here's my vote, no reasoning

vote= VioletVenom

chlen
Ethically Challenged
Premium Member
join:2001-01-16
Saratoga, NY

chlen to kewlkarim

Premium Member

to kewlkarim
said by kewlkarim:
said by Rook008:

The Cereal Killer usually kills during the day, starting with Day 2.
just wondering, is that always the case? or are there some SK's that kill from day 1?

2nd...this game is off to a slow start....start posting people.
What you want me to vote for you again?

Ok. i have seen it from many other games that this often goes down.

There are a certain number of us that have nothing better to do, whether at work or at home and we post all day. So we sit here and shoot the shit all day, maybe even get a lynch going only to come home find out others log in when they come home. Mafia always wins when the games are quick, it is to their advantage. When I got to play mafia, I wanted the day to go by quick so that a kill could be made. That is one downside of time limits (which are IMHO a necessary evil) is that the town does not get enough time for everyone to reread a million posts. We need to find some balance in this, so guys who work late, or post after work, dont just post a bandwagon vote, read the conversation and offer opinion on strategy. It has been too often that those who log on later just got with whatever vote is already out there.

muzscman
Mr. President
Premium Member
join:2002-02-15
Florissant, MO

muzscman

Premium Member

i'm going to have to agree with chlen on everything he said. the mafia want the game to go as fast as possible....that way it confuses everyone and they can start bandwagon's...

day 1 is always a crap shoot. everyone knows that (well at least those of us who have played many many games...).

Rook008
Miles To Go
Premium Member
join:2002-02-05
Far Rockaway, NY

Rook008 to kewlkarim

Premium Member

to kewlkarim
I think the reason Mods here started the Serial Killer killings on day 2 was so that people don't sign up only to get killed before they can even post anything.

For instance, if someone was killed now, not only would it not tell us anything, but it would not be any fun for the deceased. At least this way everyone gets to play at least one Day Phase.

Probably.
be back later

kewlkarim
Here all week
Premium Member
Houston, TX

kewlkarim to muzscman

Premium Member

to muzscman
said by muzscman:

day 1 is always a crap shoot. everyone knows that (well at least those of us who have played many many games...).
yea i actually do agree with both of you. but the elast we need people to check in.

and c'mon robert, don't vote for the new guy on day 1.

Vote: Robert

muzscman
Mr. President
Premium Member
Florissant, MO

muzscman

Premium Member

said by kewlkarim:
said by muzscman:

yea i actually do agree with both of you. but the elast we need people to check in.

and c'mon robert, don't vote for the new guy on day 1.

Vote: Robert
agreed. we need everyone to login and say hello...are we still missing people?

kewlkarim
Here all week
Premium Member
Houston, TX

kewlkarim

Premium Member

said by muzscman:

agreed. we need everyone to login and say hello...are we still missing people?
i think we're still missing people, 14 people didn't post yet, i don't think so at least.
i'll have to look later

muzscman
Mr. President
Premium Member
Florissant, MO

muzscman

Premium Member

everyone has posted. i just went through and checked out the list compared to who has posted.

kewlkarim
Here all week
Premium Member
Houston, TX

kewlkarim

Premium Member

oo, well thank you..