how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

moonpuppy

join:2000-08-21
Glen Burnie, MD

Unfortunately, this won't last long.

The CEO can increase staff all he wants but when the CFO comes back and tells him profits are shrinking because they spent too much on customer service, things will go back to the way it was before.

While I appreciate his efforts, it will not last long. Seen this too many times before.

Premium
join:2001-01-19
Atlanta, GA
said by moonpuppy:

The CEO can increase staff all he wants but when the CFO comes back and tells him profits are shrinking because they spent too much on customer service, things will go back to the way it was before.

While I appreciate his efforts, it will not last long. Seen this too many times before.
What frackin profits? Please read a bit more next time, you'll find out the company is riddled with debt... they will not be turning a profit anytime soon.
--
RIP Dimebag- August 20, 1966 to December 8th, 2004.

morbo
Complete Your Transaction

join:2002-01-22
very debt ridden. although, i think in 5 years they will be much better off.

markopoleo

join:2003-04-02
Bonne Terre, MO
said by morbo:

very debt ridden. although, i think in 5 years they will be much better off.
They are already better off than last year, they shaved 1.6billion off the 20billion in debt. Pretty big increase considering year before it was less than 100million. lol

moonpuppy

join:2000-08-21
Glen Burnie, MD
reply to 72276539
said by 72276539:

said by moonpuppy:

What frackin profits? Please read a bit more next time, you'll find out the company is riddled with debt... they will not be turning a profit anytime soon.
The company is paying off its debt with...say it with me.....profits.

While it may be in debt up to its eyeballs, it is paying it off little by little (even though most is only interest.) The thinking of the bean counters will be to shave support a bit more to make the margin that much bigger and then pay off more debt.