KrK
Heavy Artillery For The Little Guy
Premium
join:2000-01-17
Tulsa, OK
reply to brawney

Re: For a few extra bucks a month...

said by brawney:

I can see it now... your ISP will be offering a "filter free" connection to the internet for just $4.95 extra per month. Another revenue stream for the ISP.
Oh crap. Shhhs! Don't give them evil ideas!

Wait. Maybe you should patent that. "A system by which users can choose unfettered internet access"
--
"Regulatory capitalism is when companies invest in lawyers, lobbyists, and politicians, instead of plant, people, and customer service." - former FCC Chairman William Kennard (A real FCC Chairman, unlike the current Corporate Spokesperson in the job!)

backfeed
is giving feedback

join:2002-12-16
Peru, IN
Reviews:
·Comcast
said by KrK:

said by brawney:

I can see it now... your ISP will be offering a "filter free" connection to the internet for just $4.95 extra per month. Another revenue stream for the ISP.
Oh crap. Shhhs! Don't give them evil ideas!

Wait. Maybe you should patent that. "A system by which users can choose unfettered internet access"
Man I was thinking the same thing ......then I read your post....scary huh??
--
"There are 10 types of people, those who can read binary and those who cannot"

KrK
Heavy Artillery For The Little Guy
Premium
join:2000-01-17
Tulsa, OK
Logical mind you possess.

POB
Res Firma Mitescere Nescit
Premium
join:2003-02-13
Stepford, CA
reply to KrK
said by KrK:

There's a name for that concept. It's called Network Neutrality, and the Death Star agreed to it as a condition of the SouthWest Bell merger months ago.
--
The Toll