Search similar:

uniqs

zbestwun2001
join:2005-12-08
Van Nuys, CA

2 edits

zbestwun2001

This Is Totally Unacceptable

Everything was working just fine this a.m. but NOW no one can hear ME.

WTF Chuck!

Get it together Teleblend or shut down the shop!

You're messing with our income, our communications with loved ones.

Get your Shut together fast.

prestonlewis
Premium Member
join:2003-04-13
Sacramento, CA

prestonlewis

Premium Member

Having been a member for 2 years now, what would you expect from a tiny new outfit like Teleblend? The newbies I can understand . . .

zbestwun2001
Van Nuys, CA

zbestwun2001

I would expect... if you take my money then you got your act together..
If you take my money and then just and jerk me around and don't fulfill your end of the "contract" that is enforce.
I will just let Amex take care of it like they did with SR.

I am not in the least worried.

As long as I got my international calling, my in and out working....I have far to much work on my plate to be messing around with this nickel dime company until next billing month.
VictorWI
join:2003-05-30
Greendale, WI

VictorWI

Amex won't help you with all that income you are losing. Look in the archives of the rest of the VoIP's during their startup. You won't find much difference. If your livelihood depends on a phone I can't imagine why anyone would have went with TB.

Gork
Ou812ic
join:2001-10-06
Bountiful, UT

Gork

HOWEVER, yes, it is totally unacceptable...

sheik28
Premium Member
join:2000-10-15
New York, NY

1 edit

1 recommendation

sheik28 to zbestwun2001

Premium Member

to zbestwun2001
said by zbestwun2001:

WTF Chuck!

Shut down the shop? That is funny.
Just switch providers.

dmolavi
Premium Member
join:2005-04-11
Cherry Hill, NJ

1 edit

dmolavi to zbestwun2001

Premium Member

to zbestwun2001
said by zbestwun2001:

they won't have to. customers bailing like rats from a sinking ship will do it for them.

»Poll - Are you going to ditch TB soon?
clewis4
join:2002-03-21
Cleveland, OH

1 edit

clewis4 to VictorWI

to VictorWI
Why would anyone have gone with TB? Because they promised a "seamless transition" with all the features of SunRocket. They said they had "already been successful in getting your services restored and ready to go." I had already signed on with Verizon VoiceWing before I had heard of TB. I knew my old phone number would be unusable for several weeks while I waited to receive VW's adapter--it took 2-1/2 weeks--and another 14 days to port the SR number over to the new service. So I signed on with TB as soon as I received SR's email, with the hope of keeping my old number working until it could be ported over to VW. It hasn't worked out, because TB has not delivered on its promises. I still can't get incoming calls, and I have no voice mail, call forwarding, or other features. I am sure other people did the same thing I did, so TB is going to see a rapid exodus, made worse by their lousy service. I am just about ready to ditch the number porting process and start advertising my new VW number.

B0NER
join:2003-11-28
Saint Paul, MN

B0NER to zbestwun2001

to zbestwun2001
my call quality sounds likee SH!T.

guppy_fish
Premium Member
join:2003-12-09
Palm Harbor, FL

guppy_fish to clewis4

Premium Member

to clewis4
A TeleTubby customer Moto is:
quote:
We the unwilling, doing the impossible for the ungratefully here by cherfully accept what ever service TeleTubby should deem worthy. May I Have more please

Titus
Mr Gradenko
join:2004-06-26

Titus to zbestwun2001

to zbestwun2001
Call me an old crow, but I still don't get the VOIP thing at all. A land line and a cell phone. What's not to like? Give my communications over to an IP based network run by the likes of cable companies? Yeah. I've never picked up a land line (in more years than I care to mention) and not heard a dialtone.

But, hey, that's just me. I like sh_t that works.

Sorry for your troubles, though. Good luck.
JerseyDevil4
Premium Member
join:2006-11-06
New York, NY

JerseyDevil4 to clewis4

Premium Member

to clewis4
I use to work for Vonage and am very familiar with the port process. What you did with your actions was create a nice little mess.

Your SR number will not port to TB cause you already have an active request to port it to VW, however with that said since you have two port requests out there your number is in a messy limbo.

My advice is ask VW to cancel the request, get it ported to TB since they are supposedly the ones with the agreement in place for the SR customers then port it to VW if that is who you plan on using.

Cheese
Premium Member
join:2003-10-26
Naples, FL

Cheese to zbestwun2001

Premium Member

to zbestwun2001
said by zbestwun2001:

Everything was working just fine this a.m. but NOW no one can hear ME.

WTF Chuck!

You're messing with our income, our communications with loved ones.

Get your Shut together fast.
If you are relying on VOIP for a business, I hate to say it but that's your own fault.

zbestwun2001
Van Nuys, CA

zbestwun2001

and "IF" I had wheels I'd be a streetcar.
Remember anything is possible in the land of "IF".

IF this
If that
Whatever!

manfmmd
Premium Member
join:2003-01-14
Earth, TX

manfmmd to zbestwun2001

Premium Member

to zbestwun2001
said by zbestwun2001:

You're messing with our income
If you are depending on a 'fly-by-night' IP Telephony provider for your business for DID/DOD lines, you are a fool.
manfmmd

manfmmd to Titus

Premium Member

to Titus
said by Titus:

Call me an old crow, but I still don't get the VOIP thing at all. A land line and a cell phone. What's not to like? Give my communications over to an IP based network run by the likes of cable companies? Yeah. I've never picked up a land line (in more years than I care to mention) and not heard a dialtone.

There's nothing wrong with VOIP as long as you have a viable back-up for routing calls if VOIP is down.
clewis4
Cleveland, OH

clewis4 to JerseyDevil4

to JerseyDevil4
said by JerseyDevil :
What you did with your actions was create a nice little mess.
I realized that might cause a conflict. VW didn't put through their port request until after I received the adapter, just a couple of days ago. I hoped that TB's "seamless transition" would have taken place by then, as there was no formal port request when I signed up with them. I have no idea whether TB is still trying to port the number as well.
JerseyDevil4
Premium Member
join:2006-11-06
New York, NY

JerseyDevil4

Premium Member

All VOIP providers submit the request the day you place the order they don't wait for you to get the adapter regardless of what some sales person told you. Once you complete the LOA either verbally or electronically they submit it.

Call both providers ask if and when they submitted it and I'd cancel one request or the other.
aliphus
join:2007-07-25

aliphus to B0NER

to B0NER
said by B0NER:

my call quality sounds likee SH!T.
Ditto.

dmolavi
Premium Member
join:2005-04-11
Cherry Hill, NJ

dmolavi

Premium Member

File an FCC complaint. Cite lack of advertised services for which you've paid.

If you've gotten caught in the "stolen number" debacle, you can cite that as well.

Titus
Mr Gradenko

Titus to manfmmd

to manfmmd
said by manfmmd:

said by Titus:

There's nothing wrong with VOIP as long as you have a viable back-up for routing calls if VOIP is down.
Well, see, that's the thing: my landline has never been down and neither has my cell. If I had to choose one I'd keep my landline, and no backup for that would be fine -- as I said it's never been down. I don't need the constant tether of a cellphone like some folks, so it could go and I wouldn't cry over it.

People I know with VOIP are always having one problem or another while my miserable old copper phone line just keeps working and working and working ...
--
Got hedge funds? Nothing like watching vapor turn back into vapor
jay_rm
join:2002-04-12
Netville

jay_rm to Titus

to Titus
said by Titus:

..and you're reading and posting on a VoIP forum for WHAT reason ??

manfmmd
Premium Member
join:2003-01-14
Earth, TX

manfmmd to Titus

Premium Member

to Titus
Talking from a business perspective, we do VOIP routing for all intra-company calls with PSTN back-up routing.

From a personal perspective, I'll probably never give up my landline.

Titus
Mr Gradenko

Titus to jay_rm

to jay_rm
said by jay_rm:

said by Titus:

..and you're reading and posting on a VoIP forum for WHAT reason ??
The topic was on the ticker at the top of the front page. Bitch at the site, not me, for placing links to articles that I'm free to reply to at whim.
--
Take a hedge fund manager to dinner. Then slay them.
clewis4
Cleveland, OH

clewis4 to JerseyDevil4

to JerseyDevil4

Another fine mess

Turns out that I did not create a nice little mess after all. When talking to Teleblend, I learned that they have the wrong phone number for me. They claim I transposed two numbers when I signed up. I guess that explains why my phone wasn't working. At least I don't have to worry about conflicting porting requests.

TELEBLEND SUCkS

Anon

Yeah, Teleblend has transposed my cell & home numbers and promptly disconnected me. No response to Support tickets, Dumb CSR's do not give a shit (One in fact mentioned that you are free to cancel your service) I hate you telblend with all my heart & soul. Any suggestions of whom to go with?
Expand your moderator at work

zbestwun2001
Van Nuys, CA

zbestwun2001 to dmolavi

to dmolavi

Re: This Is Totally Unacceptable

Teleblend does have my SR number...

Is that legal, you guys are confusing the heck out of me.

I need to go to Law School.

Jimbo7444
@rr.com

Jimbo7444

Anon

I knew teleblend would be a cluster. Glad I chose to port away from sunrocket before their "creditors" shut em down. I'm glad I can say I don't know how you feel, because my phone services work just fine and my port was done within 7 days.