uniqs

Loker
Premium Member
join:2004-07-11
Fargo, ND

Loker

Premium Member

Its Official.

I am now a purveyor of Comcast services...

I am a Merch. Supervisor over electronics and the connection center at Wal-Mart and we just opened today but guess whose services I sell in the connection center...Comcast's!

I have not met my rep yet but we have gotten brochures and training videos from Comcast...supposedly the rest of the signing and the modems/routers are on the way...

sansri88
digital is here
Premium Member
join:2005-12-17
New York, NY

sansri88

Premium Member

What modems are you gonna be selling?

Loker
Premium Member
Fargo, ND

Loker

Premium Member

said by sansri88:

What modems are you gonna be selling?
don't know until I get them but I am guessing Moto...
FanaticGamer
join:2006-10-16
Jacksonville, FL

FanaticGamer

Every Walmart I've been too sells the Moto Surfboards.
-FG

Loker
Premium Member
Fargo, ND

Loker

Premium Member

said by FanaticGamer:

Every Walmart I've been too sells the Moto Surfboards.
-FG
yeah thats just in the electronics department...we will have them in the connection center along with Comcast routers and self install kits and we will sell them with Comcast service...

It is still not clear if we will have SA modems for the connection center since it seems that those are the ones our area prefers to hand out....
FanaticGamer
join:2006-10-16
Jacksonville, FL

FanaticGamer

It's in a separate place? Every Walmart here in Jacksonville that I can recall I've been too has the Connection Center in Electronics. Interesting...
-FG

Loker
Premium Member
Fargo, ND

Loker

Premium Member

said by FanaticGamer:

It's in a separate place? Every Walmart here in Jacksonville that I can recall I've been too has the Connection Center in Electronics. Interesting...
-FG
well connection center is in the front of electronics but my electronics cable modems (where I have SB5200's and BEFCMU10's) are in the computer aisle...the ones for the connection center that will be sold with packages will be kept in the connection center and I think we might be getting SA modems and Moto modem/router combo's...