Search similar:

uniqs

Quake110
Premium Member
join:2003-12-20
Ottawa, ON

Quake110

Premium Member

Sad days for UK's broadband advancement.

Just saw a documentary where France is beginning to lay down fibers to provide a Fios like service. And they actually encourage the user to use their service to view multimedia contents.

So it's not an excuse for UK's ISP providers. They'll have to keep up with the times.

X_Digit
Binary Enhanced
Premium Member
join:2003-06-12
Mansfield, TX

1 edit

2 recommendations

X_Digit

Premium Member

Re: Sad days for UK's broadband advancement.

Ah, here's our brand new 2007 Corvette... just your style! Only $75,000 w/ a top speed of 250mph, and able to drive practically ANYWHERE... ANYTIME! You're truly unlimited!

SOME RESTRICTIONS APPLY. THE PRICE QUOTED IS FOR THE VEHICLE ITSELF. IF YOU ACTUALLY INTEND TO USE THE VEHICLE, YOU WILL INCUR A ZOOM-ZOOM FEE OF $5.00 PER MILE DRIVEN. TOP SPEED IS ONLY POSTED FOR PERFORMANCE REASONS. ANY SPEED OVER 30MPH WILL RESULT IN A ZOOM-OVERAGE FEE OF AN ADDITIONAL $1.00 PER MPH OVER. THE IN-DASH STEREO SYSTEM CAN PLAY OVER 1000 XM STATIONS; HOWEVER, IF YOU DO NOT CHOOSE ONE OF THE ONLY DOZEN "APPROVED" STATIONS, YOU WILL BE IN BREECH OF YOUR VEHICULAR AGREEMENT, RESULTING IN A COMPLETE BAN FROM YOUR VEHICLE. FOR INTERNAL REASONS, WE CAN NOT ADVISE WHAT THESE STATIONS ARE. THIS NOTICE CAN BE UPDATED AT ANYTIME WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE.
travelguy
join:1999-09-03
Bismarck, ND

travelguy

Re: Sad days for UK's broadband advancement.

This post is destined to be a classic. I can see it flying from mailbox to mailbox already.

graycorgi
Premium Member
join:2004-02-23

graycorgi to X_Digit

Premium Member

to X_Digit
Wow, I almost shot soda out of my nose at that one... and I wasn't even drinking soda!

True... sad that it is true, too. Looks like the Comcast ToS!

Sean8
join:2004-01-23
Toronto

Sean8 to X_Digit

to X_Digit
Exactly the ass backwards thinking of the rich.