how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

hitman_001
Premium
join:2006-11-20
Laredo, TX

It took lawyers this long to find a loophole?

I thought it was pretty obvious as i noted it the day they released it. Of course they are going to say that any software they dont want on their system causes "harm" especially if they dont have to prove it.
--
Hn7000s Small Office plan/.74m dish & 1Watt Trans on Satmex 5 Signal: 86/Win XP Pro SP2/P4 3gig, 2Gigs Ram, Radeon X1300 500meg video

DPain
Premium
join:2004-02-19

thats why I am sticking with sprint.. looks like they encourage the use of skype over their network.. although I dont know why they are selling skype for windows mobile when u can dl free from skype's website

disc

join:2005-12-31
Raleigh, NC

said by DPain:

thats why I am sticking with sprint.. looks like they encourage the use of skype over their network..
But iskoot doesn't work on the razr v3m »www.iskoot.com/forum/index.php?topic=102.15

DPain
Premium
join:2004-02-19

1 edit

said by disc:

said by DPain:

thats why I am sticking with sprint.. looks like they encourage the use of skype over their network..
But iskoot doesn't work on the razr v3m »www.iskoot.com/forum/index.php?topic=102.15
Not using iskoot using skype directly but will check out iskoot.

Edit: Just visited the site they ask for too much info plus they dont support my phone model or windows mobile for that matter.