spc
Search similar:

uniqs
sportsdadmi
join:2001-03-14
Harrison Township, MI

sportsdadmi

[Other] Net2phone down?

Is anyone else having trouble? Here in MI all I am getting is a red run light and no dialtone!

dsl14350
join:2005-06-16
Holland, MI

dsl14350

n2p up for me, green and dialtone. Check your mac address on website vs. gizmo.

N2P wait for GC
@cablespeed.com

N2P wait for GC to sportsdadmi

Anon

to sportsdadmi
My phone was working for outgoing just 2 hours ago, 7pm PST, but now all outgoing calls goes to a busy signal.
My mac address is correct (this was a problem last weekend)
click2call works for outgoing though.
run light is green.

So far I haven't been too impressed with N2P, I often get an echo when I'm talking to someone and now 2 problems within 1 week with them.
I'm still waiting for porting on Aug 21st.
mattpowers
join:2002-10-31
Redmond, WA

mattpowers to sportsdadmi

to sportsdadmi
My net2phone is down as of this evening (busy signal on outbound calls). Was working earlier in the day.

NYAK
@aol.com

NYAK to sportsdadmi

Anon

to sportsdadmi
Mine is working, but the sound quality leaves alot to be desired. Words are being choped.
DSLHeadaches
join:2001-01-03
Palm Springs, CA

1 edit

DSLHeadaches to mattpowers

to mattpowers
I wasn't able to dial out an hour ago, busy signal, but seems to be working again now. Los Angeles

n2p wait for gc
@cablespeed.com

n2p wait for gc

Anon

yes outgoing is back working for me now too.
anxiously waiting for incoming port now on 8/21.
sportsdadmi
join:2001-03-14
Harrison Township, MI

sportsdadmi

I am up and running now. Got thru to tech support and it turns out that send out the firmware for a new gizmo that they thought I'd received. It only took a minute and I was up and running again. The tech told me that they shipped the gizmo to me even though I had cancelled it. Have to leave a note on my door for UPS guy to not deliver! I am sure I am not the only one that will have this issue.

Brian in MI

RichCT
@comcast.net

RichCT to sportsdadmi

Anon

to sportsdadmi
Mine is down with a red light too. I checked my account and the freaking MAC address has been changed again. I hope this doesn't mean that they're sending me a third adapter!

Now, to figure out how to get this fixed without a phone, not via email because they go directly to a bit bucket and without using 60 min of my cell phone minutes.....

I think my journey through the hell of VOIP has come to it's end. I will beg AT&T to reward me with a $36/month phone bill..... get this for a phone that works 24x7x365. I'll check back after VOIP has a couple more years of maturity.

voiplover
Premium Member
join:2004-05-28
Portsmouth, NH

voiplover

Premium Member

No problems with any of ours. We programmed our own devices here and have had great call quality so far. Hope that it stays that way....

n2p wait for GC
@cablespeed.com

n2p wait for GC to sportsdadmi

Anon

to sportsdadmi
This morning I had a dial tone, but all calls went to busy signal again. I checked my mac, and sure enough it was changed for the 2nd time. I called N2P using click2call and she confirmed that the mac address was changed, probably having to due with the 2nd adapter shipping, but a 3rd adapter was not send. She changed it back immediately, now I'm back up.