uniqs

CableTool
Poorly Representing MYSELF.
Premium Member
join:2004-11-12

CableTool to inferno3387

Premium Member

to inferno3387

Re: New information about bandwidth limits!

said by inferno3387:

Does anyone else have any questions about this issue?
Your acting as if you have answers.
inferno3387
join:2006-06-14
Jacksonville, FL

inferno3387

said by CableTool:

said by inferno3387:

What? Thats more of an answer than any other thread I have seen on this site. Explain that?

CableTool
Poorly Representing MYSELF.
Premium Member
join:2004-11-12

CableTool

Premium Member

said by inferno3387:
said by CableTool:
said by inferno3387:

What? Thats more of an answer than any other thread I have seen on this site. Explain that?
Everything you posted is old news. It still leaves open "How much is too much" How can one know if they are at the top .01%? They know when the get the call.
This is everyones gripe. Everyone knows there is no hard limit, everyone knows its only the top abusers.
You have posted nothing new that the past 20 threads totaling 2000 posts havent gone over.
Its just funny that after some dormancy of the thread you pop back in with "Any questions?" Like you actually have new information or answers.
inferno3387
join:2006-06-14
Jacksonville, FL

inferno3387

said by CableTool:

Everything you posted is old news. It still leaves open "How much is too much" How can one know if they are at the top .01%? They know when the get the call.
This is everyones gripe. Everyone knows there is no hard limit, everyone knows its only the top abusers.
You have posted nothing new that the past 20 threads totaling 2000 posts havent gone over.
Its just funny that after some dormancy of the thread you pop back in with "Any questions?" Like you actually have new information or answers.

What? I told you the new news... If your in the top 0.01% of the "abusers" you will get terminated or you will get the note. That is new news. That actually helps out better than, "I don't know how much I can use a month". That means if you use too much, you will get eaten by the ugly comcast machine!

Trying to help the forum out, but people like you just piss me off

EG
The wings of love
Premium Member
join:2006-11-18
Union, NJ

EG

Premium Member

said by inferno3387:

[That actually helps out better than, "I don't know how much I can use a month".
Does it really ?? How ?

Is that called "fuzzy logic" ?